KIND Soil Grow. Let's see if it's all they claim

I intend on doing everything as @SilentHippie is doing. At least as close as I can, but am wondering about Roots Organic soil on top of the kind soil or is pro mix bx best? I have the pro mix at hand and it’d be easier to just use that over the Kindsoil.

I’ve not used the roots organics but the Kind Soil website says you can. The Promix bx that I’m using only has mycorrhizae in it for root development. If you have the Promix on hand, I’d think it should be fine even if it’s not the Bx.

1 Like

I really don’t have much of the pro mix, so maybe I’ll go ahead and order some roots organic.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan @Greenpassion let me know when you’re ready to go and we’ll follow along.

Happy Monday morning folks.

Kind Soil update time.

Flipped to 12/12 two weeks ago and we’re in flower!

Blueberry fem from ILGM

Gold Leaf fem from ILGM

Both got a fair amount of defoliation on Saturday and haven’t missed a beat.

The stretch is pretty much over and we should be fine with the height. I lowered my lights down to about 14" from the canopy. They’ll each get 2 gallons of water tomorrow which should get me to the weekend.

Thanks for stopping and feel free to comment/ critique. :sunglasses::v:

16 Likes

Looks as if they’re doing great!

1 Like

Wow! They look really great! I hope I can come even close to that!

2 Likes

@Greenpassion
Stick around, be patient, follow directions, and the fine folks here will get you there. This is only my second grow. My first grow went well also. I give all the credit to these people.

5 Likes

Good morning ILGM! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Our weekly Kind Soil grow update is here.

Lots of pics today.

We’re 3 weeks from flip and 2 weeks into flower.

Both got more defoliation on Saturday and got watered today with 6.7 ph water. I had about 3 ounces of runoff that read 6.6.

Blueberry fem from ILGM

Gold Leaf fem from ILGM

Both plants smell amazing. They definitely smell different from one another. The GL has a more citrusy smell and the BB smells really sweet.
I’m getting stoked and can’t wait for harvest. I love watching the buds grow. Both plants are shooting pistils like crazy and you can see them starting to frost up.

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment.
:sunglasses::v:

20 Likes

i’m liking the results of kind soil @SilentHippie
they are looking great

4 Likes

Beautiful looking plants - well done!

2 Likes

I think I will have to invest in some of that soil! :blush:

3 Likes

Awh man I’m really impressed with the Kind soil only 3 weeks since the flip and they look amazing @SilentHippie, I really hoped that this would work out for you and oh man hasn’t it just kicked ass well done mate :v:.

3 Likes

amazing job@SilentHippie, your plants havent missed a beat from day 1. excellent effort.

1 Like

Very nice grow you have going on. Impressive. I’m planning a grow to start in late August using Kind Soil. Your grow inspires me. Right on.

1 Like

Good morning folks! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Our weekly Kind soil update is upon us.

We are 3 weeks into flower and our plants are packing weight and frosting up.

Blueberry fem from ILGM. She doesn’t have as many tops as the Gold Leaf but still looking great. I’m excited to try this one.

Gold Leaf fem from ILGM. She is packing weight like crazy and looks to out produce the Blueberry.

Look for one of those buds in July’s Bud of the Month contest!

I’m thinking at least 4 weeks to harvest, maybe 5. Still have a ways to go but so far, just water.
Pistils are starting to turn orange but I don’t think I’ll need to start checking trichomes for a couple weeks.

Thanks for stopping by and happy growing! :sunglasses::v:

23 Likes

They are beauties and you make me want to try kind soil. Good job :+1:

3 Likes

If this grow continues to be this maintenance free, I’ll definitely use this soil again.

3 Likes

Nice work! Seems to be cruising along as planned.

3 Likes

Awh man your killing with that Kind Soil they look brilliant @SilentHippie I’m well pleased for you and thank you for the updates :v:

4 Likes