Kettle Keeping Busy.... šŸ

Hi there @Irie_Islander
Welcome to the forum
Weā€™re are you on the planet Iā€™m in nz
Hope you enjoy the forum as much as I have.
Cheers

1 Like

Hey Blackmoon,

Thanks for the welcome. Iā€™m on an island not too far away from you. Hope to visit NZ and Australia and meet up with some green friendly folks.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

2 Likes

Chatham Island great barrier Island poor nights Island
Vanuatu islands borneo ?
Your very welcome :relaxed:
Yes yes do pop in.
Cheers
@Irie_Islander
Jamaican?

1 Like

Hello @kettle and how would you be.
While on this thread.
Havenā€™t heard much from you in a very long time.
Hope your all good
Cheers

3 Likes

I spoke with him around a week ago. He is taking a break, for a while :v:t4:

3 Likes

Thanks @repins12
How are you.
Hope he ok
Next time your chatting pass on my regards
Cheers

2 Likes

I just sent him a text a few minutes ago. Heā€™s okay, just sorting through some things, right now :v:t4:

5 Likes

Thanks. Glad your in touch with him.
And he is ok.
Cheers

3 Likes

American territory (island) close to Australia. :wink::ok_hand:t4:

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

1 Like

Guam?
@Irie_Islander

1 Like

I wanted to see anyone has heard from @kettle I always enjoyed following his journal. I know that he had said that he had some things to sort out and would be back eventually.
@peachfuzz
@repins12
@Enlightened420

3 Likes

Hi @Bulldognuts I enquired about the very same thing the other day and @repins12 shared that @kettle was ok still sorting things out.
Must be a big shed lol

2 Likes

Our friend is sorting out personal details of his life, Iā€™m certain he would be grateful for everyoneā€™s concern, repins and myself will pass them on :v:

3 Likes

Thanks @Blackmoon @Enlightened420 good to know that someone has been in contact with him. Hopefully he will be able to get things sorted out and be back here with us. :pray:

2 Likes

I hope so too.
I hope itā€™s nothing too serious
@Bulldognuts
How have you been lately?

1 Like

Some of us have bigger sheds than others and some, have a harder time than others, letting stuff go :v:t4:

4 Likes

@peachfuzz @Bulldognuts @Blackmoon @ReconBravo @LoCoRock and everyone else :wink:

We have just been in contact with our friend, he is most appreciative of everyoneā€™s concern and well wishes and is honestly touched by the display of love and community. Kettle is doing well and focused on implementing his own personal goals and needs for the future.
He is understandably moved by all the positive vibes and love and sends immense thanks and gratitude :v:

8 Likes

@MrPeat did you ever grow out your Pennywise seeds from Pacific Seed Bank? I just ordered some the other day. Iā€™m growing a Harle-Tsu fem that I got from them, but it turned out to be an auto so who knows what it actually is. Now Iā€™m skeptical that the Pennywise seeds will be what theyā€™re supposed to be. They did make it right and sent me new Harle-Tsu seeds, but Iā€™m still skeptical.

1 Like

@djfo77 I didnā€™t order those seeds yet. I want to but i Have way to many seeds. I bought their Tora Bora which will be on the next grow cycle if all goes well with this cycle.

1 Like

Iā€™m doing great :+1:Iā€™m not on as much, but try to come on and do drivebys on everyoneā€™s journal. I just donā€™t always have time to comment. Sometimes Iā€™m several days behind before I get caught up.

3 Likes