Kettle Keeping Busy.... 🐝

Crazy big snake hey
Yer iv killed a fair few nothing that big but😬

1 Like

yeah bud… thats a monster… :grin:

photo update… got some trimming to do, then im thinking a spring clean…

everything is going well, and i think this is as good a time as any to end this thread…

i will start another one, when i feel inspired… all good, just found myself not visiting here as much and putting up updates less… will still be on the forum, just have some stuff to sort out… take it easy legends… :ok_hand: :pray: :grin: :wink:

14 Likes

I’m going to miss staring at your work in wonder sir! :star_struck:

I hope everything goes well for you and your loved ones, Have a great day! :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

everything is good, thanks so much bud, i will still put up photos here and there on other peoples threads, you too my friend… :grin:

6 Likes

Tag me in your new thread! Take care man :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

How are you doing this evening, my brother? I have that same scale just upgraded to a larger one. When you start a new thread tag me in for sure brother. I hope that all is well, my friend :+1:t2: :tumbler_glass: :v:t2:

4 Likes

Gorgeous as always brother,
your buds almost inspire me to dive into hydro… Almost :laughing:
Feel free to post in my journal until you decide if/when you create another thread.
When I harvest the 2 clones left,
I have decided to take a technology break also,
we have a few upcoming projects that will require my undivided attention.
Hopefully the pic you saw yesterday will be one of them :wink:

P.S @Mat, if I saw that thing,
I would literally sh!t myself, then probably die from a heart attack…

Take it easy and stay chill bro :v:

5 Likes

Dammit, I meant to say this morning. I keep forgetting evening here is morning there :v:t2:

6 Likes

I’ve enjoyed following along. You sir, as far as I am concerned are the legend. Hopefully before long you will start another journal. Looking forward to it. :+1::v:

6 Likes

Don’t post in mine man…make my shit look like Mexi Schwag, brown n down, grass clippings, dirt… LoL :rofl:

Here’s Kettles moby dick
And… then there’s locos guppy!!

5 Likes

lol… they are all going there… and BS… :grin:

thanks everyone for the kind words… :pray: all is well, just super busy… and having a clean will be a month of down time for 2 flower tubs… :pray: :ok_hand: :grin:

8 Likes

It has not been 23 days…shut the door!!

3 Likes