Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures šŸ“ā€ā˜ 

Please explain the canna caps I see them but interested
I just literally filled a dozen with my sleepnoid oil cbn

4 Likes

I do them the most basic way there isā€¦ And super easy to do, they hit like edibles.
I just decard some good flowers. Then I grind it finely in a coffee grinder. I manually fill the caps. My wife suffers from arthritis and always had a horrible time trying to go to sleep. Now she just pop one or two canna caps one or two hours before going to bed and now she can sleep soundly. :nerd_face:

12 Likes

Okay thought but asked for confirmation now Mrs.Bā€™s doesnā€™t handle my thc edibles or oil but newt shared the cbn recipe so its in coconut cooking oil no refrigeration

These actually help her sleep with out knocking her socks off thats only when im experimentin and need a test pilot lol

8 Likes

Cap, as to which one is next, resin pen, etcā€¦ tough questions back in the 70s was always when in doubt, D out. All of the aboveā€¦ had to work, i graduated

7 Likes

I keep mine in the fridge. That way they stay solid, and never leak. But you are correct, refrigeration is not required.

5 Likes

The cbn batch is in more of a coconut cooking oil so it stays solidified

3 Likes

As is mine. But on a warm day, they will liquify. At least mine do. I use this from Costco:

6 Likes

The one on the right make great pain ointment makes

5 Likes

@Bunger64 Do you have a recipe for making the pain rub ointment you could share?
Thanks

3 Likes

Mine did too. Thatā€™s one of the reasons I switched to making them with decarbed flowersā€¦ :wink:
Just strong enough to have a good effect and no mess! :nerd_face:

7 Likes

I my decarbed weed in the infuser i like the coconut oil then. I take that and i mix the infused oil with either shea butter or coco butter adding an essence

3 Likes

Sounds pretty easy @Bunger64 thanks what ratio of decarbed bud to Coconut oil?
Then 50/50 with shea?

1 Like

Wow, another cool contest! I almost missed itā€¦
Donā€™t be a dork like me and go participate!

:nerd_face:

Thanks @MattyBear :smile:

10 Likes

Thanks for spreading the word @kaptain3d :call_me_hand:t3::+1:

6 Likes

And donā€™t forget to voteā€¦ :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Hey @SheilaT , did you see the new ā€œpropsā€ contest? :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Okay i knew this was coming 2 my coconut oil is 23oz of oil to 2.5oz decarbed flower then like you mentioned but I also add just a pinch of Xanthan gum or guar gum or sunflower lectin just so the oils emulsify When I use the infuser machine it requires or suggests sunflower lectin in the recipe book. Anyways I like adding this for effect.

I hope you like it I have an abundance of oils so Im just trying new things.

5 Likes

I just found it the other day. Now I canā€™t find it again can you link me my friend?

2 Likes

The link is a few posts up @SheilaT :point_up:

Post #3552

:wink:

For your convenienceā€¦:

6 Likes

Thanks my @kaptain3d :saluting_face: :grin::clap:

2 Likes