Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures šŸ“ā€ā˜ 

Same here I have left a few skid marks in my learning :upside_down_face: the day I stop Goodnight Irene.

11 Likes

:smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

16 Likes

I you want @repins12 , I can try to change my YouTube account nameā€¦ Or change account. I never noticed this writing on this Super Hero before opening my account! And I wouldnā€™t want my playing around with social media to cast any shadows on your work! :nerd_face:

10 Likes

You are welcome to the name Dan. I was just poking fun at Dominic. I donā€™t think most people remember that picture from my original avatar. :+1:t4: :v:t4:
Gary

12 Likes

Thanks Gary! :smile:

And heā€™s so pokeable! :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

Most people now a days know me as repins12, Sniper or just Gary. repins12 is actually 21sniper spelled backwards a few picked up on that in the beginning. I believe @merlin44 and @Covertgrower were the first, way back when I first joined.
I hope that you have a great day Dan. Be Safe, my friend :v:t4:
Gary

14 Likes

Thanks Gary, and thatā€™s the first thing I noticed when I first came upon your avatar.

Have a great day yourself, I hope your health keeps on getting better and that some peace and quiet happens for you and your wife. :peace_symbol:

12 Likes

Thanks Dan :v:t4:
Gary

10 Likes

If I recall, if there is still no tail or sinking after three days, then you plant the seed?

I had better success after waiting more than 24 hours to wait for a tail, per Graysinā€™s suggestions.

6 Likes

Yep. 3 days is a long time to stand in water, chances are high itā€™s a dud but sometimes the super soft shell gives in once itā€™s in dirt.

9 Likes

I remember, I joked about staying away from the windows, but didnā€™t directly say why, because I wanted others to think about why I said itā€¦ :joy: maybe nobody caught onā€¦ :rofl:

14 Likes

Hey @kaptain3d it looks like I missed your Birthday last week, happy belated birthday brother :+1::partying_face:
I move at such a slow pace anymore itā€™s hard to keep up with life much less all of yā€™all. Iā€™m so damn slow it takes me two hours to watch, 60 Minutes

10 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

No harm done my friend! And thank you :smile:

9 Likes

Happy birthday sir, sorry Iā€™ve been caught up in a few things lately. Hope your day was the best!

7 Likes

Thanks @Covertgrower ! :partying_face:
I understand that you may have been preoccupied :wink: :baby:

7 Likes

Ok, after a 36 hours soak, both KoolAid Breath seeds cracked open and have a small taproot showing.
This time Iā€™m trying a Solo with pure coco, and another with a Pro-Mix like soil, nothing addedā€¦

16 Likes

Nice! Following closely because I have some @Graysin Farms seeds too and this one peaked my interest :call_me_hand:t3:

11 Likes

Good luck growmie!!

7 Likes

A few hits of the Hitokilaser while I made canna caps for AdmiralMamaā€¦ :crazy_face:

Now what to continue with? Rosin in the Terp Pen? Or one or two joints of Banana Kush :banana: :thinking:

:partying_face:

Have a great day Friends :grinning:

17 Likes