Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures šŸ“ā€ā˜ 

A grey flag appeared on the bottom of the post I just replied to did I touch something with my blind eyes I hope I didnā€™t flag your post by accident Iā€™m afraid to touch it now lol how do I undo it if I did

1 Like

Donā€™t worry about itā€¦ If you clicked the flag in the red circle in my image, you flagged my post and the moderators will be able to fix it without any troubles for anyone and if you clicked the banner in the blue circle, you ā€œbookmarkedā€ my post in your bookmarksā€¦

Either or, no problems Madame @SheilaT

3 Likes

Itā€™s still grey so I think we are good then I didnā€™t touch anything after the menu opened.
I found the contest too thanks I will be ready in a few days! Yay!

2 Likes

Thanks, brother @Bunger64 I appreciate the information. Iā€™m trying to get about 20mg per gummy so new people can start with half and see how it works for them but not make them couch locked or paranoid lol
It looks like your using a ratio of 3/4oz bud per cup of oil
Hope everyone has a Geat day! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My cookies are cut from a 9inch pan 1x1 usually suggests half a cookies. Cbn capsules Mrs.Bā€™s said to strong cut them with olive oiltalkwd woth a test pilot earlier when they were delivering the mail lol. About my Green Gummies I called the Hulk said he ate 2 and then his legs didnā€™t work right so he sat still and enjoyed lol

7 Likes

Well, 9 days later and the KoolAid Breath seems to refuse growing rootsā€¦

Itā€™s probably because I didnā€™t have any special lighting. All I could use were the regular bathroom lights until now.

Before:

Now:

Since the renovations picked up this week, I finally have room to rig a ā€œghettoā€ lighting setupā€¦ So Iā€™ll give the KoolAid Breath another weekā€¦

In the meantime, I had soaked and planted 2 ILGM Super Lemon Haze :lemon:
Here they are, a week laterā€¦

21 Likes

Yay, SLH!
Great use of the bathroom. Maybe it will be your new ā€œseedling tentā€, if you need one. :grin:

6 Likes

Little updateā€¦

2 weeks after germination, my KoolAid Breath still refuse to growā€¦ But she wonā€™t die eitherā€¦

Iā€™m pretty certain that the fault lies with my medium. I made it too hotā€¦ :man_facepalming:

These were put in coco/ā€œpro-mixā€ (50/50) and nothing else:

Pablo Escobar Auto (4 days old) from Divine Seeds:

ILGM 's Super Lemon Haze :lemon:

And Super Critical Bud CBD (2 days old)

I plan to properly start another pair of @Graysin genetics and a couple from @DefNSmokn .
And every now and then Iā€™ll be dropping some of @repins12 offeringsā€¦
Thanks to all of you for spoiling us with your works! :partying_face:

Good thing I was only starting a ā€œcoupleā€, just to scratch my itchā€¦ :smiling_imp:

21 Likes

My 3/23 sprouts 10 in home pots and 3 solo no room lol usually all solo listening to my Growmies and skipped the stage.

I guess in looking at least with the solo cup they get transplanted deeper these are stretching afraid im going to have to bury them some more.

11 Likes

I had one of my new seedlings fail on me. Popped out looking great but never straightened up and ended up damping off.

Your little babies are looking fabulous!

10 Likes

Go vote again friends! Itā€™s a tie so farā€¦ :nerd_face:

8 Likes

and itā€™s a tough call

2 Likes

Was a tough call, voted for the same one again.

2 Likes

same here

3 Likes

wait wait I have a last minute addendum to the contest that I am ā€œsureā€ everyone will vote for.
(is a forum a democratic institution)
anyone who cast a vote for the winner gets an ILGM decal. All in favor say aye :face_with_peeking_eye:

6 Likes

Teasing with stickers :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Whoā€™s a freaking happy camperā€¦???

Party time!!! :partying_face:

19 Likes

Congrats! Again! :rofl: :partying_face:

So ā€¦ how does it work? Looks like you can hit both barrels at once, and maybe do two different strains, for example?

10 Likes

Exactly!

11 Likes

:smiley:
:smoking:
:smoking:

13 Likes