Just looking for some input on how I'm doing

@anon86641082 thank you! Here is a few pictures without the light

2 Likes

This is what I like to see. I will be starting my first grow soon, and will need to learn how to do this. I just don’t want to cut off the wrong thing.My seeds should be here today :pray: thanks for the great pictures.

1 Like

Choices choices which 2 do I pick. Any suggestions anyone 1st time grow.

1 Like

Dam I wish I had that problem lol :+1::grin: what strains do you have? I started with just growing 1 plant for now because I didn’t want to fuck up 2 plants if I did kill her lol

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I hope everyone has an amazing day!! Here is my sunday post of my girl, I have recently found out that I was overwatering her, and have not gave her any water since Friday morning, Thank you everyone for all the knowledge, info, and help!! I greatly appreciate it!!

@Deez @anon86641082 @beardless @Dhooter @spudeater65 @Shazm

3 Likes

She looks great! Im glad you got the water dialed in. If your leafs start to curl up (canoeing) you may be over watering :wink:
Keep up the great work. Im excited to see her in a few more weeks.

1 Like

I just wanted a variety and only want to grow 2 at a time.they are white rhino, white ,chronic ,black widow, gold leaf , ol Durban poison. Good luck I will be following along hoping to learn and try not to make any mistakes.

1 Like

She would really get droopy about 3 hours before lights would go off, the pictures where I gave her a hair cut made everyone else question if I was overwatering but the only thing I could find was that it was normal, I have recently done alot more research and talked to alot more people and have come to the conclusion that I was overwatering even a once a day, newbie still learning :grin:

2 Likes

Looks real nice. What are you feeding?

1 Like

@Deez starting tomorrow feeding with be half dose of bloom nutrients only, I was feeding half dose grow and half dose bloom

2 Likes

Def time to be hitting those bloom nutes.

1 Like

@Deez yeah I was wondering why my buds were not doing much, figured starting with half dose then working up to what strength I was giving her of the grow nutrients

1 Like

Doing good but next time around switch to the blooms nutes sooner. Like start the day you flip the lights to 12/12

2 Likes

This is an autoflower so there was no flip on the lights :grin: 2 weeks ago I started introducing the bloom nutrients in a small dose with the grow nutrients.

@Deez should I flip my light to bloom only?

I don’t have experience with LED - tagging @dbrn32

2 Likes

You are still in 3x3 tent? Which light are you using?

1 Like

@Deez @dbrn32

Thank you guys for all your help and knowledge!! I greatly appreciate everything!! Yes I’m still un a 3x3x6 tent and this is my light Hongruilite 600W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light

I would definitely run both switches on for flowering. May have to move it up a little if your plants are accustomed to just one on, but they should adjust pretty quickly.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 Thank you!!

1 Like