Just looking for some input on how I'm doing

@dbrn32 @Deez @anon86641082 @beardless @Dhooter @spudeater65

So I think.my girl is hitting her stretch stage, I feed her today with 8ml of bloom nutrients in a gallon of water, 3 gallons of water to make sure I get my runoff, she was last watered Monday

3 Likes

Your bloom nutrients designed to work as stand alone or should have other stuff mixed in?

1 Like

@dbrn32 I am using advanced nutrients sensi bloom A and B, I’m sure I could be using more but didn’t want to over do it on my first grow lol :grin:

1 Like

I know what it is, but haven’t used it. Have you looked at mixing chart for it? Being 2 part is probably good enough by itself, but thinking it would be best to check if you haven’t.

1 Like

I am sure you have seen advanced nutrients calculator. AN also provides grower recipes based on nutrient line and level of experience. These grower recipes generally give more options. To find them search AN grower recipes or go to advanced nutrients dot com/feeding-recipe/
I used the iguana juice organic line as primary nutrients. I now am using Jack’s and still use some of AN supplements like voodoo juice, sensisym, and piranha. If you are looking to add beneficial bacteria and fungi to your grow vodoo and piranha are exceptional products and an excellent additions. As are, and I also add bud candy, big bud and nirvana. All are great.

1 Like

@beardless how often do you feed her voodoo juice, I have some of that and the feeding schedule says only the first two weeks of veg and first to weeks of bloom. I did find the feeding schedule from advance nutrient and have printed it out, I know I definitely need to get some more nutrients for both veg and bloom, I may switch nutrients lines for next grow, find something at my local hydroponic store maybe even try organic lol :grin::+1:

I follow the label directions and add voodoo juice the first two weeks of veg and flower. If I am running long on veg period of a photo I may give them a boost during late veg too.

1 Like

@beardless @Dhooter @anon86641082 @Deez @dbrn32 @spudeater65

What do you guys think is going on? Not all leaves are doing this

Is the plant with the yellow leaves taller than others or directly under the center of a light? It might be light burn.

3 Likes

I dont see that much of a problem at this point. I also domt grow indoors much. :slight_smile:
Happy growing…

2 Likes

Can we see a pic of the whole plant?

1 Like

@beardless @Deez

Yes it is one of the tallest and is right under the light, I have moved the light up as of this morning when i noticed it :+1::grin::+1: these pictures are from this morning as well

2 Likes

I hope that care of what was ailing her. Good looking tent full

3 Likes

Looking good and filling in nicely!

I wouldn’t stress too much about the one oddball top.

2 Likes

Tied down the tallest branch that was close to the light, hopefully it helps :grin::+1:

@beardless @Deez @anon86641082

3 Likes

Perfect.

2 Likes

You might wanna water more frequently. Some pictures of this plant it is about as perky as it gets and some of your pics it’s really droopy.

A good wet dry cycle is important for root health but you don’t want to let it get so dry that the plant starts to get droopy. I also plants get thirstier during flowering oh so they may need water more frequently than you’ve been giving during veg

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I hope everyone has an awesome day!! Wanted to say thank you everyone for your help, knowledge, input and guidance!! I really appreciate it all!! Here is my Sunday update, my girls seems to be loving everything so far, just a little update on things I have done, I have bent a couple more of my taller branches down, I have my light as high up in the tent as it will go, I keep the door open on the tent during light on and I have placed another fan in front of the door to push some more air on the bottom.

@Dhooter @beardless @dbrn32 @anon86641082 @Deez @spudeater65

5 Likes

Looks like things are going great!

2 Likes

Everhthing is looking great. Plants seem to be in full on flower mode. :slight_smile:

1 Like