G 1 2/4/2023 Seeds in wet paper towel
G 2 2/8/2023 Tails evident
G 2 2/8/2023 Moved to rockwool cubes
G 3 2/19/2023 Moved to final locations
V 1 2/22/2023 First set of real leaves
V 2 3/1/2023 FIM
V 3 3/9/2023
V 4 3/16/2023

I’m thinking this weekend, around 3/18, which would be 3w2d in veg. The DWC plants are large and robust. The rockwool plants aren’t as big, but there’s more of them.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Start of week 5 i would flip.

2 Likes

Alas, I’m out of MKP which is supposed to be here by Monday. Maybe Monday 20th. If I let my DWC plants go too much more, I’m not going to have room to raise the light enough.

1 Like

You can always pull her over. Just do it a few inches at a time. :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Oh, shucks. I gotta deploy my net asap!

2 Likes

That will do the trick too. :wink::v::call_me_hand:

First defoliation this past weekend. Will flip to flower wed/thu…

Started adding Agsil 16H. Will switch from 3.6/2.4/1.2 to 2/2/2 + MKP at the flip.

Before:

After:

During:

Aftermath:

5 Likes

Looking good.

2 Likes

Flipping to flower today.

Two of the DWC plants are … growing robustly, and seems to have added a few inches in the past few days. Running out of space, flower starts now!

Alas, no photos. Will post some tomorrow.

2 Likes

I lied about the day. Here’s some pics.

4 Likes

L(.)(.)king good :+1: :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Jungle whats your water schedule on the rockwool grow …

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to get this dialed in perfectly. I have an interval timer set for 10s on / 60m off, and a medium-flow insert (I forget which color). All of this is perched over a catchpan (I’m using a clothes washer tray - intended to go under a clothes washer to catch the flood), and I have a tiny pump that can pump out the water that collects in the tray.

BUT when the plants are little like yours, I suspect that the rockwool contains enough water already that you don’t want to water for at least a few days.

Hey, can you post a wider-angle view? You’ve got the plants in a tray on a milk crate?

1 Like

@Jungle yes sitting on milk creates with trays with risers. I have a automatic waterer . It set at 12 hour schedule. Waters 30 seconds on and 30 seconds off for 4 minutes twice a day. They like it alot .
Gives me about a half a quart run off on each plant

2 Likes

@Auto11 I think you can fit a bunch more plants under that light!!

1 Like

@Jungle i could its a 4x4 tent with HLG Blackbird.
Ill stick with 2 for now bro.

1 Like

How the girls doing ?

1 Like

That’s a badass light!! :+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Hopefully they’ve quit growing up - I’ve run out of vertical room mostly. Also, they’re free-running while I’m out of town for a week … soooooo…. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes