Journal 4: More Light

Yeah looks like she’s getting a little bit more nitrogen than she’d like, not bad but the “tell” is there in the leaf tips. Maybe you could dilute her mix with a little water to take the edge off.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser sounds good. I usually feed from the same rez, so I’ll leave 5 cups on the side and dilute them with 2 cups of water and give it to her. Thank you!

2 Likes

Week 7 of vegging coming to an end.

I supercropped the Cookie Haze again to try to get an even canopy

7 Likes

They are looking good. I am having to cut back on the B in each grow because one plant always tells me it is getting to much N as well. it is the critical mass in this grow that seems to like less than the others.

1 Like

@Not2SureYet thank you!

same issue I’m having with the cookie haze. I did what Hellraiser just advised me. I diluted some of my nutrient mix and gave it to her. I’ll see how she responds to that in a few days. Some of these strains are very picky with their food haha

1 Like

lately. I have been having to add a lot more epsom. I think the plants just like messing with us :laughing:

1 Like

I increased my epsom too. they like more of it for sure. @Not2SureYet

1 Like

I run extra but now add about a half a tsp for each new rez

@Not2sureyet it does not lower ppm, correct.
However most Canadians are not pulling water from underground water aquifers so our ppm is not that high. I think it’s law in Canada water ppm from a public source must be 350ppm or less but its just something I’ve heard so unsure if it’s fact.

As @Hellraiser said 3x3 is ideal for duel 240w’s
I only have one currently.

3 Likes

@Nicky A second one will definitely help with yield

3 Likes

@Nicky I am not to sure. I don’t worry about what the ppms are with Jacks. only the ph. @MattyBear only runs the one 260 in his 3x3 and always have superior plants. I don’t remember if he eventually added another.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser Im finishing week 7 of flowering and thinking of transplanting them to 5 gallons before flipping. Going to veg for another week. You place the net a week before flip right? How high do you usually place it?

1 Like

@dbrn32 Hey I just setup my second hlg 260 and it doesnt go any higher than 67w, is there any reason why this is happening and a way to fix it?

Which driver?

Meanwell XLG 240, same as my other one

Is the pot underneath turned all the way up?

I kept turning it clockwise for a while it just keeps going, do I have to keep doing that until it reaches a stop

I think they should have a stop

1 Like

Can i do it while the lights are on or does it have to be done while theyre off?

@dbrn32 I was able to fix it, but now i hear a whistle coming from the driver…? is something that i can adjust from fiing the wires? It goes away when i dim it at a certain point or raise it