Is 12/12 enough for autoflower veg time

@Familyman have you grown those before? I may just end up doing to photo version but I wanna grow some pineapple soo bad lol

I have not. Dying to though but I have 50 plants right now.

1 Like

It’s on the short list though

No such thing thing as a dumb question. Most people prefer 18/6 20/4 or 24/0 light. Autos genetics are from a plant that’s in almost 24 hours of constant light. They use the light and don’t need to rest like normal plants cause they are constantly in the light in their natural habitat. Most people will argue but I got my baby on 24/0 under a 360 watt LED and this thing is nearly 20 inch tall and sprouted 3 weeks ago. It’s a cookies and cream auto I got in a bag of bud I got.

3 Likes

So I’m currently growing Anastasia ,white widow purple haze auto flower And start every flying 24 hours A-day 7 days a week until they get about foot and a 1/2 tall Van I move it to the adult Room or they get 12 on and 12 off am I doing this incorrectly this is my 1st time with auto flowers. Or do I leave them in one Room for their entire life? Currently only have one plant in the adult room all the others are still 24 7 waiting for them to get bigger. Then do I move them to the adult Room 12 and 12 or do I leave them in the baby’s Room 24 hours A-day ? Please help anyone

2 hour is ok but more lights hour more harvest of course.

Good luck dude

How do I make a topic here?

Find button that looks like this

2 Likes