iPower 16" Bowl Trimmer

Amazon has this bowl trimmer on sale for $59! Over $100 dollars off.
FYI

11 Likes

That’s a steal. I’ve got the 19”. Saves hours of time, and can’t really tell much difference from hand trimming once dried and cured.

8 Likes

That convinced me :blush:
Done and done… $131 off…
If it doesn’t work, im only out $60!

9 Likes

Me too! Mine has already shipped along with Root Riot clone plugs. If we have a spring Virginia get together im gonna try and bring clones!!!

5 Likes

i gotta look at this

3 Likes

I cant find the 59.00 one. Found 84.00

3 Likes

Did u find the trimmer?

3 Likes
9 Likes

Thanks for the tip…just ordered one. My grows are small, but I still hate trim Jail.

6 Likes

Thanks @BudzMS and @sandune for the info. Ordering.

7 Likes

Omg, I totally don’t have the money, but ima try to find a way, because waiting to maybes win a trim bag off instagram is not the best plan

4 Likes

Oops I might have just ordered it with 7 bucks in my bank account on accident :sob:
It will probably get denied? Hope I didn’t just overdraft….surely they know it was an accident :joy:

Regardless, i shall possess this black arts device that saves so much time and irritation

5 Likes

Would the aggressive agitation dislodge pistils and tricomes ?

3 Likes

Yes, it does. Some say it’s not much more than hand trimming, but I personally doubt that.

I’m of the opinion that the trade off for roughing up the buds a bit would be well worth all the time and effort saved, plus, at least it catches the kief that gets knocked off and I would imagine makes the good stuff more salvageable than in a trim bag (although I hear nothing but good about that product as well)

Costs a hell of a lot less than a trim bag too

3 Likes

So I canceled the order successfully to avoid a possible overdraft.

On a completely unrelated note, I’ve now set up my only fans page. I figure with that I can pay for bowl trimmer in no time… now just figuring out which of the Village People costumes to wear…. Leaning toward the cop, just to be ironic

Btw that’s just a joke. I’m kinda silly like that….
I don’t own a costume

7 Likes

Can anyone convince me that these spinners dont knock off the tricomes off the buds??

4 Likes

I love the idea of not trimming for hours on end, but from the pictures I’ve seen of bud that went through a bowl trimmer I’m gonna hold off and hope they perfect the process. I’m too picky about getting as much of the leaves off as possible and those bowl trimmers seem to leave a lot. I’ve never seen it in person though so maybe I’m wrong :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I think I will continue to hand trim in front of a movie. I like my nugs cleanish.

4 Likes

Yeah a little. But all that kief in the bottom of the bowl is awsome.

3 Likes

@BWoods, @Audiofreak, I agree, trichomes loss is why I started wet trimming by hand. Definitely can tell a difference. The buds come out of the Grove Bags looking very much looking like after trimming,
Here are a couple pictures of the trimmed buds ready to be dried. There is about 1/10th of the keif in the bottom of my trim bin as when doing dry buds.

5 Likes