iPower 16" Bowl Trimmer

I have the 19 inch and love it. Whata time saver. Aslo is able to turn popcorn into great lil nuggs. I screen the trim im my now mustly unused trim bin to collect some kief and the awsome trim is then used for extraction making qwet and feco.
I did remove one of the shims under the blade for a closer shave.

5 Likes

don’t need one! go straight to the action scene and give the people what they pay for!!

1 Like

I hand trim dry and have screened 10/11 grams of Kief from my last 2 plants. My buds may not be trimmed to despencery standards but its good enough for me.

11 Likes

I have a tendency to either trim, or more often um, not… it’s not that I’m lazy, as much as I’m thinking I’ve a disorder called I really don’t want to mess wit that right now as ihave a lot on my plate

This seems like a great median for me

7 Likes

If anyone wants other trimming gadgets the Canna Brush is absolutely amazing for what it is makes trimming alot quicker and does not knock off anymore than what scissor do impo ive been using this brush for around a year and a half now and absolutely love it here’s what she can do i dry trim btw

10 Likes

Thats awsome. I used my wifes silicone bottle brush and did same thing.i like the way it gets in between the buds and gets out those leaf remnants and lil stem twigs.

7 Likes

I realized I had 2 silicone basting brushes so I trimmed one down a touch and made a makeshift brush… it works ok but I’d imagine the real one is probably better

4 Likes

Definitely better they use a certain stiffness silicone bristles than most basting brush

3 Likes

seems like the jury is split on these, they are either loved or hated!

2 Likes

This is the brush i used and it works great, theres prolly a better one but this was free

5 Likes

no clue, never used one

1 Like

Well
Looks like I’m getting it (got the approval)
I’ll update results

5 Likes

w00t
It has been ordered :grinning:

Oh and it’s down to fiddy $ now

3 Likes

The trimbin is 150micron screen, what screen size would be the proper size to buy???

I watched numerous videos of using bowl trimmers. I decided on 19" AC Infinity. I had 5 plants that i had to trim after a great drying time. The buds trimmed very well, very pleased with the final results. The kief totalled about a quarter pound grove bag completely full. And two more 1/4 pound grove bags full of bud. I think the 16" would do, but hey, the 19" worked very well.

2 Likes

See thats what i was wondering. To me thats not worth it. 3. Quarter lbs weight total. And you said 1/4 lb of kief was knocked off. Tge tricomes and kief is the most thc. So you in essence lost 1/3 rd of the thc off the buds than right ? Guess ima prolly hand trim tgan

1 Like

Kief from recent dry trim of GDP clones. Around 1.5 grams

Trim tray of sugar leaves (40 g) . Kief is what falls through the tray’s screen.

I dry trim and try not to leave much other than than flower.

13 Likes

that’s the conclusion I arrived at. although 50$ leaves some room for a little profit reselling it on ebay. @beardless those are some nice looking buds!!

Those are beautiful @beardless
2lbhL8dSGMh8I

4 Likes

Thanks. I am well trained in tedious monotonous activities.

4 Likes