Instructions for bergmans plant food

How to use bergmans plant food

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I’m going to attach the soil schedule. Please let me know if you have any specific questions or need the hydroponic schedule.

bergmans-plant-food-feeding-schedule-soil-201807_large

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Bigwill, You have come to right place if you want to grow Cannabis. Not sure on Bergmans but you should start out a little lighter than recommended on most nutrients and work the plants into it. Happy grows man!

4 Likes

So I jus got my plant food now let’s mix some up n see how critical fast n zkittlez do

I have the 4 packets,but it gives no clue on how much water I need to mix these in ,a gallon of water or a quart?.

Yes need it for hydroponic,please

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Hi, Is this per plant? So 1/2 tsp per gallon of water and then pour the whole gallon of water into you 5 gallon plant pot?
The instructions don’t seem clear to me.
Thank YOU!!!

The amount of nutrient solution required per plant is going to have a lot of variables. Like pot size, what the media in pot is, how wet the media is, and how large the plant is. If you had mature plant in 5 gallon pot full of soil that is extremely dry, it would easily take 1-2 gallons to feed to runoff.

Yes pretty much. Look at stage of plant that you’re feeding and where on schedule it is. Stir in recommended amount per gallon until complete dissolved, check and set the ph, then feed to plants.

1 Like

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Is bergmans complete no epsom or etc. to add just like the flowering I saw the schedule above

1 Like

I do not believe it’s part of Bergman’s nutes but you can use Epsom if you’d like.

Also, I have two questions.

1. Do you give each plant a gallon of water WITH nutrients every time you give water to your plant?? Or do you just give the nutrient solution one day and then just water the next time you feed, or do you always give nutrient solution water every day, which the ingredients change over time of the cycle. Is that correct? Thanks for you help.
1 Like

This could all be different depending on your growing media used, pot size, nutrient solution strength, and plant development. In coco i pretty much feed to runoff daily with full strength jacks recipe at sbout 950ppm. But doesn’t take a whole gallon per plant with pots i use. In soil grow you may rotate feedings with waterings, and with largee pot will need more water or nutrient solution.

When using soil as a vehicle what is the ratio of water for "flowertime, growtime fertilizers & plant booster as a mixture & how often is this mixture applied to the plants

bergmans-plant-food-feeding-schedule-soil-201807_large

Frequency of feeding can depend on a lot of factors. The recipe above is general guideline too. In most of my soil grows i would rotate feedings with watering when plants dried out. But i wouldn’t start feeding until nutrients in soil were becoming depleted. The easiest way to be successful is to monitor ppm/ec levels of runoff and feed accordingly.

Where can I purchase these fertilizer etc… On your soil feeding chart?

Like seedling, grow time, flowertime&plant booster?

Thank you!

1 Like

This chart is a joke.