Instructions for bergmans plant food

Because the chart is a joke. So is the forum. It’s the same crap posted everywhere with the chart and zero guidance.

I want to see the genius who knows how to show everyone how to measure .75 grams of week 2 fertilizer for a liter. :man_facepalming:

@TonyBaggaDonuts Bro, thats honestly about as easy as it can get… you pull your digital scale out sprinkle fertilizer in until it reads .75 then mix it in 1 liter of water. Maybe this sport isnt for you…

2 Likes

I’m sure everyone has a scale. It goes from tsp to grams from one week to another and every post I have seen on here just shows the same printout with no guidance. It’s a guessing game. Thanks for the sarcasm. It reminds me of the 20 years I served in the Navy.

Could probably say the same about anyone mixing just 1 liter nutrients :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I LOVE coffee, I have a cheep kitchen bean scale and don’t sweat the tenths…If this old hippie can dooz it, I’m sure you can handle it… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Is there a flush period with bergmans. ?

1 Like

You probably don’t need to flush with any of them. Some people do and some people don’t, totally up to you. I will say that if you are going to flush don’t start too early.

I’m growing in a 4 foot by 8 foot raised garden bed with homemade supersoil will that change anything about my feeding schedule with your nutes

Depends on your super soil really. Some of the super soil recipes claim to not need any additional nutrients.

Week 6 and 7 soil….Do you add the plant booster to your flower time fertilizer, or do you feed flowertime fertilizer and then plant booster later in the week? Also, do you start the week cycle on day one of week 6 (5 weeks + 1 day), or once 6 weeks have been completed (42 day)?

I haven’t used these, so my guess would be you could do either. I would mix the base nutrient and check ppm, if its low add the other. If it’s 1000ppm or higher then I would wait for next feeding to apply booster.

I count day 1 of sixth week as start of week 6. That being said I would only feed on this day if pots need it if growing in soil. If pots are still wet from previous watering or feeding let them dry out a little and then feed when needed.

I have l looked everywhere how to us this stuff…all I see is the amount to use but not how often. I got 25 grams of vegetation fertilizer but have no idea how often to use it or how much at a time. Did you ever figure out how to use this crap?

Yes I saw the chart. Shows me how to mix it. do I give each plant a gallon a week or a liter a week of this stuff? do i do it all at once or HOW OFTEN? I know, I am clueless. So, when you sell something, you should give better instructions. I give for 4 weeks but how MUCH do I give per day? Says 25 grams should be enough for 5 plants. so I get that I need to give 5 grams per plant over 4 weeks but HOW do I do that. anyone help me?

I know “it depends”. I am growing in five-gallon buckets. Some river dirt, potting soil and perlite. I want to put these in the buckets but don’t know how to use the vegetating fertilizer. so if anyone can give a straightforward answer for a nube that would be appreciated.

You’re not going to find instructions that descriptive because the proper way to use is going to change some depending on the media you’re growing in, size of pots/containers, ane development stage of plant.

A 5 gallon pot is going to require probably 1-2 gallons to saturate pot when dry with mature plants. If your soil mixture is rich in nutrients you may not have to mux nutrients at all. On the other hand, if your mixture doesn’t have much for nutrients you will probably have to feed every 1-2 waterings. With very levels between both of those points.

how often do I water?

1 Like

I should apply a gallon or so all at once in the pot in the beginning? For each plant? then what is remaining use over the following 4 weeks?

This is basic plant watering technique. When talking about mature plants you should thoroughly soak pots and then allow to dry mostly out before watering again. The frequency that pots will dry out and amount of water they will take will vary on plant size, plant health, and environmental conditions. It’s not going to be the same for every plant in every grow room.

The easiest way to know how often to give nutrients vs ph’d water is to monitor the ec or tds from runoff of each pot.

1 Like

@Jestertz No flush, just ran 2 plants from seed to finish on Bergman’snutes no issue with lock out.