Indoor growing and Nutrient advice from some of the best

Good Ideea :wink:, I will give them a small dose of PK next watering :+1:

1 Like

I just applied the first (and the single dose for now) of bloombasticā€¦now letā€™s see how everyone react :wink:ā€¦ Keep it growing brotherā€¦ What is next strain you will grow friend?

1 Like

Iā€™m going to have a look at my beans in a little bit maybe you could help me choose on that one, thatā€™s great to hear that you have added some bloombastic I canā€™t wait to hear the update I am just about to go on line shopping for the next grow I love this part. :v:

1 Like

Ok @M4ur I the strains Iā€™m considering are Bubblegum XL, White Widow, Ice, Fruit Spirit and Critical, and for Autos, Gorilla Glue#4, SweetBerry Cough, and Mazer so what do you think buddy? @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj @garrigan62 any opinions folkā€™s please I am going to do a Grow Journal this time.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 if you could help me with something I would really appreciate it itā€™s probably a bit silly but how do I fill out the tutorial form I just canā€™t find it anywhere?

1 Like

Sorted thank you :v:

NLƗBB :wink:

2 Likes

You mean like a support ticket? You can just copy and paste from here if youā€™d like.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

No likes but thank you for taking the time to reply my friend :v:.

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

Looks delicious :drooling_face:

1 Like

I heard good things about that gorilla glue #4 so definitely you need that :grin::+1:

1 Like

Gorilla glue is great smoke imo
And so is the white widow
The other strains I havenā€™t tried

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 I just started germination GG SweetBerry Cough and Mazer all Autos this time going to do a Grow Journal.

2 Likes

Yag me ill take the ride with you my friend
@Johnzy81

1 Like

Oh man I am so sorry I have just realised that by me answering to the start of a thread on a new topic attributed that to me @Countryboyjvd1971 I bet when I said at the start that I was new to this you didnā€™t think I was so far behind on the tech side of things LOL, but i am getting there almost ready to start my first Journal :v:.