Indoor growing and Nutrient advice from some of the best

Hey @Johnzy81 you have five threads started bro if you need help tag me into this thread it
Or you journal if you have one
:v: CB

I have been looking at the activities and summary part I’m getting there @Countryboyjvd1971 I don’t mind putting it the time the trade was about organic nutrients mate so if I type @ whoever that is tagging them in is that right?

3 Likes

This is the tread mate I don’t even know how I started the other 4 it’s ok il catch up.

1 Like

If you need help whit something just tag people by putting @before.nickname (like you tag me @M4ur)

1 Like

Yup that how you tag someone brother :+1:

1 Like

@Johnzy81 sorry it was late and I had to crash. But it looks @M4ur and @Countryboyjvd1971 have you well on your way. Plenty of us willing to help you out brother.

If you’re looking for help building your grow room, or with nutrients, or whatever, just be a little more specific and you’ll get lots of people to chime in. You’d be surprised at how many like to share their experiences and what they’ve learned.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 ah yeah il get there bud and thanks for the offer I will give you a shout.

2 Likes

@garrigan62 can I ask you a quick question please sir, here go’s when you see Amber Trichomes on the small green leaves that do be covered in risen trichomes is that enough to call the finish or would you want Amber more in the centre part of the bud by say separating a bud with your fingers. I hope you can make sense lol.@Donaldj could you also give me an opinion please.

I check my plants on several sites directly on buds and immediate sugar leaves outer edge of plant top and bottom. In general close to actual buds

1 Like

Thank you so much really appreciate your help Sir :v:

1 Like

Some photos for everyone to have a look @M4ur @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj @Rugar89 @MattyBear @Shuggz @Smilin and anyone else

8 Likes

:heart_eyes: nice look buds you have there :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks buddy a big day today I will keep you updated @M4ur, oh yah sorry I didn’t get to reply to your bloom technique how is that going? Are you still using the same amount now mate?

1 Like

Those are beautiful!!! Nice Finish!

2 Likes

I increased the doses and also I start using the bio-bloom (just 0.5ml per liter :wink:) everything is going well and them are stretching now (to much for my space :pensive:)

1 Like

That great buddy I would even go up to. 75 on the bloom. Awh man I forgot are they photo or auto’s mate I need some sleep lol.

Both… 10 days in 12/12 schedule…

1 Like

Yeah bring it up 3/4 strength mate and now they would be almost ready for maybe a little PK booster not the bloom bastic yet lol.

1 Like

:joy: with this bio stuff, definitely bloombastic will be for finishing them up :wink:, maybe for the last
2-3 weeks before harvest (to get the rock buds :heart_eyes:)

1 Like

I have just finished taking down some dank heavy buds, I will post later buddy I promise @M4ur , and that’s the job for the last week or two but maybe just add a little PK booster at the start off the flowering process :tada::seedling::tada:

1 Like