In search of a mentor for my autos

I got them out 2 or 3 days ago. Was worried about the transplant but it’s done now. Hopefully they start taking in those nutrients soon. I won’t use the jiffy pots again.

I think I was so careful not to over water originally that I didn’t get them wet enough to decompose. Lesson learned.

2 Likes

Good deal, I tried a coco cup one time and it stunted the crap out 1 of my plants :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Ok. They are looking better again. I think the peat pot removal set me back a little. It is what it is….regardless, I’m a day closer to harvest. Here’s some pics. Should I remove the done from the seedling? It’s got two true leaves. Humidity steady at 70.

2 Likes

Seedling.

3 Likes

I leave the dome on for 12-14 days :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Ok. Thx

1 Like

Should I have a done on my bigger plants? Suppose I can find something.

1 Like

Your bigger girls are old enough for that their roots will take in most of the water and nutrients through their roots :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Also can someone take a look at my light output.? I’m only at 40 percent at 18 hours. The gls progrow 320 Parmap states that I should have about 1000 ppfd @ 20 inches at 100 percent so I’m at 40 percent power at 24 inches. I think this puts me near a dli of 20. I can increase the power without anything changing except the temp will go from 75 to 76 or 77.

1 Like

Actually took a photone app reading from my phone on cfl setting (free) it says 30 dli. Is that too strong?

1 Like

15-20 DLI for seedlings. Veg 20-35 and flower 35-45. In flower some plants can and like a higher DLI. I’m generally around 45-55 and watch how they react at a higher DLI and adjust accordingly :love_you_gesture:

I’ve never seen the cfl setting. Make sure the time interval is 18/6 in veg and 12/12 if photo periods :love_you_gesture:

Well now my dimmer switch quit working on my lights and it’s stuck at 100 percent. Raised the lights all the way up. Not happy but I guess it’s better it happened now. For the price of that light I’m not thrilled.

Shoottt.

5 Likes

Looks like they’re picking up some size from here!

1 Like

Looking happy and healthy in there Growmie :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

That’s where I want to be, not chasing PH. Lol that’s all of us though I feel like.

1 Like

Well. Because dimmer on my light broke they are at about 40 inches up and 100 percent. Seems like it’s helping- or it could be that it’s been almost 4 days since water.

4 Likes

@Jonesy287 Go organics growmie :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m using jacks currently. Used coco, worm castings, blood meal, perlite and a root booster for my new seedling in 5 gallon pot. Other girl is a pot for pot kit in 2 gallon and using jacks currently on her. Not giving any nutes yet to my newbie baby. What organic amendments do you use?

2 Likes