Heres to better health for you sir! :beers:

3 Likes

My thoughts are with you brother, keep your head high :v:

4 Likes

i hope you feel better

3 Likes

Feel better, man! :v::heart:

2 Likes

Late as always… Good vibes coming your way my friend…hope alls well with you and yours …:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

I hope you get better quick!

Take good care of yourself mister! :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Also, well wishes from your California family :v:t3:

5 Likes

@repins12 i hope you and Mrs repins feel better soon! Wishing you both a speedy recovery!! Plants look great! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

8 Likes

Awesome! Hope you feel better quickly!!

4 Likes

Better shoot that turkey before it does something stupid

6 Likes

@repins12 I hope u and Mrs. Repins keep feeling better each day!! The tent looks great and I look forward to seeing the new additions! Getting resting you two and have a Happy Thanksgiving! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

5 Likes

Happy Turkey :turkey: day My Brother. I pray you and mrs repins recover with Godspeed! :pray::crossed_fingers:
And your grow is stunning as usual! :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Happy turkey day, and please move that gnome before you sit down to work on your plants… OUCH!! :wink:

7 Likes

Awe news on the negatives…that must be such a relief… chuck some CBD infused THC into your systems for the rest of the ailments :wink:…your grow rocks as always…get well soon to you and yours…:sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Super relieved to hear that my friend! :partying_face:

And your plants look amazing, as usual! :star_struck:

Happy thanksgiving to you and your loved ones sir!

9 Likes

Looking amazing as always @repins12! Kick that sickness’ booty ! Well wishes to you both :green_heart:

7 Likes

I finally got caught up. Work has been crazy the last few weeks. Looking good brother as always. Glad to hear the tests were negative. Hoping you and the Mrs. have speedy recoveries. Take care.

4 Likes

@repins12 I hope you start feeling better soon!! Glad to hear Mrs. Repins is making progressing! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that Mrs @repins12 is on the mend and I hope you follow suit really soon my friend :purple_heart:

3 Likes

@repins12 hell yea bro you jammin man i you got things dialed in my friend

1 Like