I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Let’s try this again. Hopefully I won’t get put on lock-down again
My new tent

Old tent

I’m swapping out the 5x5 for the new 8x8
980e142d2f0b7a5b450163d8657252fd3c33b312_LI (2)
So here we go. Breakdown day

Next comes the rebuild

34 Likes

Looking good! That kind of work is actually fun.

3 Likes

@PharmerBob @BigJ @RandomlyRan @ReconBravo @imSICKkid

2 Likes

Glad to see you are here :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

3 Likes

Hell yeah man !

2 Likes

@Oldguy @Oldtimer69 @Grundo @BamaGrowLabz @Painfree @Cyle1

3 Likes

I will tag in others if this stays alive @QueenCityB @Chemzdead @KinSEDC @Gremmall @DivChem @BetrayedSoul

6 Likes

@MrPeat @MyHd @ReeferRod @Bulldognuts @Bubblehead @kaptain3d @kettle

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Set to follow.

3 Likes

Glad to have you here my brother :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

2 Likes

I’m here to steal your design and make it mine😉

2 Likes

All are welcome here. Knowledge is power :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

3 Likes

@Enlightened420 @Tinman @TokerGuy @jjs @Josh1126 @WVGROWER @Southerngal

4 Likes

Always learning from you brotha! Looks like a ton of fun! Following for sure!!! Especially since we got National Guard enacted in Vegas today. lol. Now I only get to get out to run my daily PT. lol

3 Likes

@kellydans @KE13 @MattTheNoob @if3gt4 @PurpNGold74 @ArtsNHearts and @ anyone I forgot. Don’t wanna tag everyone in just in case this goes bust as well :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

3 Likes

More PT, more PT, we like it, we love it, we want some more of it. I remember those days, for sure :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

2 Likes

@repins12 I get so jealous of hydro growers your guys plants get huge in no time I want to try it but work way to much and I know something would go wrong lol

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag, I’m on board

1 Like

I have no clue what I am doing my brother. This is my first attempt. If I can pull it off as much as I test the limits, anyone can. This all started out as what was supposed to be a Kratkey experiment and evolved into this. I was hesitant at first myself but, like with everything else, I jumped in with both feet. Like my dad used to say when I raced motocross, when I was younger. I only thought that the throttle had one position, wide open :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

7 Likes

Pinned out by repins. lol I remember them days growing up in Vegas. Open throttle, and trails for days in tha desert. We were called desert rats back then. lol, we would go out for 12 hours or longer and our parents never missed us. lmao

2 Likes