I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

And a bunch of healthy vibes for your son and your family Mr. @Bulldognuts

5 Likes

There’s nothing that I can say that hasn’t already been said. I think I can speak for your West Coast family and say our thoughts and prayers are coming your way…:+1:t3:

2 Likes

For what it’s worth I listened to the hysteria and followed the stats shutting down half the planet due to a disease that kills around 1 percent of people who are infected seemed ridiculous. But hey what can you do. Then my wife’s grandmother caught covid at 90 years old I finally became concerned but she recovered well. That is when I finally accepted that one must read the facts and the stats because something isn’t adding up.

2 Likes

Y’all are in my thoughts and prayers My Brother!! I hope the test comes back negative!! :pray: :v::love_you_gesture:

@repins12 I hope all goes well with you and your wife. Your plants look beautiful and I love the Gnomes😂.

1 Like

@repins12 , not liking the COVID-19 tests …best of luck there :crossed_fingers: …liking your new gnomes , kudos to mrs.repins ! Nices nugs . My gnome watching over my 2 lil ones :crazy_face: Again , hoping for the best for you and your family ! High Times brother :v:

9 Likes

Guys, why haven’t we started a gnomes thread? These are awesome! :joy:

5 Likes

I don’t know how to link another thread, but I just started one called “Show us ya Gnomies” if anyone’s interested? :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Here you are my friend @anon33684698

4 Likes

Everything looks great,
good luck with the fem seed experiment, hope it works out for you, I’ll keep sending positive vibes for you and Mrs Repins brother :v:

4 Likes

That’s a lot of back straps out there in the yard.
I agree with you on the flowering time and your plants look awesome…:+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Definitely got some interesting strains, most of them I’ve never heard of. Wow. Looks like that will work well. I had one of those and got rid of it. Was given to me and never used. Should have kept it. Lol :joy:

2 Likes

Honestly, I can decide which strain I find more intriguing, can’t wait till harvest and smoke report :yum:

4 Likes

Good news on the negative test…everything else is looking awesome as per usual…:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Thanks heaps buddy. Still learning how this page works :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

As long as you don’t feel any slime or have any major nutrient buildup , you should be good…
Although I would probably pull out old air stones and clean them and put either those back in or some that have been cleaned and waiting to go in…
:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

I hope u feel better. Ur in my thoughts.
Crossing fingers.
:blue_heart:

7 Likes

I hope you get to feeling better soon My Brother Gary! :pray::crossed_fingers: And that’s a hell of a lineup!! :sunglasses: I’m stoked!! I hope you sleep well :sleeping::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Feel better soon @repins12 :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Hope everything turns up negative, :pray:t2::pray:t2:

4 Likes