I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Woohoo :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Hey @repins12 i just dropped you a message on IG. 4Super2silver0haze. Hope they get the phone issues figured out for you. Thank you very much. :100:

5 Likes

And now $29.99 per line and $5 off for auto withdrawal and $5off for going paperless. So $19.99 plus tax and price will never change .

5 Likes

Has anyone ever tried this before?

To dry weed to shuck seeds

I dry it for 14 days, then in the freezer for a half hour, and the bud powderizes off the seeds. Quick work that way.

15 Likes

Not yet but I’m sure a few r gonna want ideas for cleaning up seed messes. Lol. I’m hoping for that. Atleast

6 Likes

Any of y’all heard of this?

Simple gardening hack can keep bugs from destroying produce without chemicals: ‘Just grab some orange peels’ (msn.com)

10 Likes

One of the main ingredients in (green clean) plant protection…
Don’t see why it wouldn’t work… :+1:t3:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

:v:t4:
Gary

22 Likes

I really appreciate you helping out my boy (Mr Kravitz) there was a point last year that I was feeling so bad I told him that he really needed to start learning more about growing he liked the stuff I grew of yours so he took a bunch of your seeds … thanks brother

11 Likes

I told him to let me know what he already had so I didn’t send him duplicates, unless he wanted duplicates and let me know where to send em. I also told him to tell you if you needed or wanted anything, let me know

9 Likes

I seem to be having a hard time keeping up with just 28 plants this go around

:man_shrugging:t3:
Hopefully I’ll be able to pull this off
:man_facepalming:t3:

18 Likes

Those Gnomes need to get to work!!! lol

6 Likes

I can see the issue here… i would have pulled all my hair out bt now…lol :sunglasses::v::heart:

5 Likes

It’s my kid so we share all MY stuff :laughing: :rofl: I’ll get with him and then back with you

6 Likes

Just didn’t want to send y’all duplicates, unless you wanted duplicates :v:t4:
Gary

7 Likes

Ill try it lol

3 Likes

You sure do have a lot going. Very nice :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I always tell everyone, that shit don’t grow on concrete :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :v:t4:
Gary

12 Likes

@beachglass @WOODMONKEY Here is my journal, if you wanna take a look.
@BudzMS I need your addy
:v:t4:
Gary

9 Likes

Thank you for the invite, i guess my text didnt reach you, ill resend it brother. got some readings to do lol

6 Likes