I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Rainbow Zkittles X Bubble Gum, tester branch

Somango X Bubble Gum, tester branch. I’m gonna call it Gumango

Both are full of seeds.
:+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

16 Likes

My Brother I’ve Never been so happy to see so many seeds in my life and I’m thinkin your gonna knock it out the park again!!! :wink::sunglasses::+1::+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

may this find my fam safe an happy… :pray: :peace_symbol: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

And hoping you are too brother.
:v::call_me_hand::green_heart:

4 Likes

Kinda winding down, on this run. I got 2 plants finishing up. Already taken 2 paper sacks full off of both plants

Hopefully finish em up next weekend and get the new ones started. Gotta go outta town this weekend and beginning of next week for work. My new seedlings, should be ready by then

The one in the solo cup, jumped outta the rapid rooter, so I had to put it in soil and I do mean literally, jumped out. I couldn’t have an empty spot in the aero garden, so I started another. 16 different auto strains, plus the 5, I have already going, in soil, in the tent. I’m gonna take a break, after this one :wink:
If all works out, that will be 40 different Bubble Gum auto crosses.
I haven’t changed my res, since August of last year and I really want to shed the tent. This will be the fourth run, without a res change. I hope that all is well with you and yours. Be safe and Stay HIGH, my friends :v:t4:

13 Likes

Gary, wow, do you ever like a challenge! :scream:
Amazing :clap: :scream_cat: :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I second that! Gary My Brother I don’t see how you do it! But you most definitely do it like no other! Keep on keeping on!!
:+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words Darrell and Dan, much appreciated :v:t4:

4 Likes

Just got home last night. Here’s a quick little update, this morning

Tent appears to be happy. I think that the last 2, from the last run, will either get harvested, this week or definitely, by the weekend

Somango, that I crossed with Bubble Gum. I harvested almost half of this plant before I left

Rainbow Zkittles, crossed with Bubble Gum. I harvested half of this plant, as well, before I left
My seedlings are definitely ready to go into pots and into the Hyrdo system

Front left, is the replacement, for the one in the solo cup, that jumped outta the rapid rooter.
I don’t know why the ones in the smaller aero garden always seem to do better

The 8 paper sacks of branches, that I had drying, seem to be dry enough to start shucking seeds. Looks like it’s gonna be a busy weekend :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
I hope that all is well with you and yours. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH, my friends :v:t4:

14 Likes

Man oh man. I came to speak again. Lol. Not often do I do this here. Looking nice. A whole year of no res change. Wow. Must be pretty clean there so when all these strains happen what is ur plans. R u looking to start making and selling seeds?? Do u have a plan like so I love new stuff like this. Wish I had someone close enough to me I can get in kahootz with and start up a nice journey of making seeds and whatnots. Have a wonderful day bud b safe stay lit

6 Likes

I know a few growers in your area. Are you on any of the other sites? Unfortunately you can not PM here. I would be willing to send you some to try :v:t4:

8 Likes

Ig if ur there lol.

5 Likes

I wish that you were on one of the other sites that I’m on, so we could PM. I would definitely hook you up. I’ve got another guy that is growing my Guyana Gum right now.
I’m just playing around right now, with the seed thingy. I shouldn’t ever have to buy autos again. Several people got some pollen and I have already received, some other Bubble Gum crosses, from them.
I’m probably gonna have to slow down after this next run :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:. I have some issues, that I need to take care of. I’ll know more in a month or so.
I hope that all is well with you and yours, my friend. Be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4:

9 Likes

Dayyyum, what happened

And just like that Shazayyyum

All full again. I still have the White Widow, in the solo cup, that I have to put in there.
Here is the line up, this time

They will all be pollinated with the Bubble Gum pollen.
Well that’s all that I have new. Outside plants still chuggin along. I’ll try and get some pictures later. Looks like I am gonna be in seed jail, for the foreseeable future :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: I hope that everyone has a great day :+1:t4: Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :v:t4:

13 Likes

Nice. When u wanna off some get at me bud I’ll hook up ur pocket u hook up my drawer lol.

5 Likes

Dammit My Brother Gary That’s one hellova lineup!!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Are these all auto’s again…?
:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You sure do like to keep busy. I don’t know how you keep up with everything. And you keep everything looking awesome! Your world sure does seem to be a green place. Awesome!

4 Likes

Should make some interesting crosses, for sure Darrell :v:t4:

3 Likes

Yes sir. I have some mutant photos, that I am working on outside :v:t4:

3 Likes