I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Good to see you back on line!!! :+1:

5 Likes

You had me worried there you old fart kept trying to get ahold of ya kept missing ya. Didnt hear much from u after a day or two I was kinda start to come up with a good line to tell momma why I was gonna need to go outta town for a few days thought might have to do a hillbilly hospital break out but Im glad It didnt come to that. Have a good one brother. And Get healed up, we got alot of work to get done. :v::heart::metal::100::dash::dash:

9 Likes

Btw sniper heres a couple glam shots of your widow maker and arachnid pie brother. Still probably a good month or more out.
![20220822_221346|690x326](upload://3qsij2Evq2TEkq5laUEmXkW2tVF.jpeg

18 Likes

Outdoor widow maker.

Little update my friends I just got word our beloved friend Gary is back in the hospital same symptoms I reckon but he is at a different hospital so lets all hope they can get it figured out quick for him so we can get back to those 20 picture updates he is so known for. Good Luck Brother we got ya 6 man! :v::heart::metal::100::dash::dash:

18 Likes

Sweet… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks nugs.

3 Likes

Hey y’all I’m sure he will be out and about giving an update but reppy rep mande a hospital break and is now free. Lol. I’ll let him bring the news to all but just know he is back. :joy::rofl:

10 Likes

Last time I talked to him (yesterday I think) He told me they had to do some test and the results of it would determine if he went home or not but havent heard from him today. Hoping all is well and they let him outta there today. Thanks :v::heart::metal::100::dash::dash: Or if u say hes outta there Im just greatful get better Gary​:heart::heart:

9 Likes

I did get a text he did break free. Not sure on much else but he is free and he believe feeling a bit better.

6 Likes

I hope that everyone out there in WEEDVILLE are vertical and kickin’, this morning.

Just thought that, I would stop in and say HIGH and give a bit of an update.
I got outta the hospital late Thursday afternoon/evening. Hopefully, I can manage to stay outta that place :wink: :pray:t4:
I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and again on Wednesday. We’ll see where we go from there. That’s about all, I know about that :man_shrugging:t4:
Plants faired a little better, than I expected. Wife’s fall/winter salad garden is coming along nicely

Looks like we will definitely have some regular photo seeds, come fall

One of my male Liquor Cookies Moonshine x Chem D. This is this guys second, go around. It’s the same one that was in between the 2- 4 wheelers, that I chopped back.

This is the other male LCM

Female LCM, in front of the male. I mistook this one, as a male, in my haste, trying to get things squared away

Oly’s Wash clone. Hopefully, I will get a few LCM crosses, outta it. Sorry Oly. If you could send me another clone, I will promise, to try to do better next time, provided my health hold out.
My German Duck clone, from last year, pretty much, crapped out. Would have been nice, to have at least gotten a few seeds.
Random shots outback

Movin on, to the
Back Porch
This is the broken branch photo clone and I still keep breakin the hell outta it

Midnight Snack, from Cody.

This is a broken branch volunteer auto clone

These autos need to get back inside the tent

The one plant that grew outta my last 2 LCM seeds.

This is Purple Moonshine, from Enoji, Last Green Valley Seeds

The tent, was a little more of a disaster but, I think that things are coming back around

Give it a couple more weeks. I believe, these 2, are gonna be a total loss

Reversed Juicy Pussy

I see seeds starting to form on the other plants in the tent and what appears to be some new growth.
This is for my brother @Bow4Buck

Well, that’s all that I got for now. Oh, I forgot, I have a few Sobriety Check Point’s, out front. Both males and females :wink: :v:t4:
I hope that y’all are having a great day, my friends. Be Safe :v:t4:
Gar

23 Likes

Right on Gary! Glad to see you’re up and moving!!

5 Likes

Glad 2 hear you home and moving man. The girls are looking great and damn those nuts getting big

10 Likes

It’s great to hear from you my brother, hope you are doing better…

The forest looks to have survived :grin::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree:

10 Likes

Glad to see u back my brother. Been worried bout ya but then I remembered who I was talking about and started worrying about the hospital staff. :rofl::rofl::rofl::v::heart::metal::100::dash::dash:. Keep em growing brother.

5 Likes

Killer update Gary and good to see ya mobile :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Gary :v:t4:

16 Likes

How is everyone, out there in WEEDVILLE, doing this morning? I hope that all is well, with you and yours. Please take a moment today, to remember the fallen.
I hope that you have a great day. Enjoy the rest of the fastest 2 days of the week. Y’all Be Safe :v:t4:
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
Gary

Never forget

Remembering 9/11 at the Pentagon, 20 years later

09.11.01: The towers are hit

Shanksville, Penn. 9/11

14 Likes

Let’s all please send more positive energy, thoughts, prayers, etc. I got a text this morning that Sniper is back in the hospital with a tube in his jugular, in preparation for a heart implant.

14 Likes

Thanks for the update Mr. Newt. Sending positive energy.

7 Likes

Prayer and good vibes are on the way… :wink: :+1:t3:
Get better soon brother @repins12:pray:t3:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

9 Likes