I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Hilarious! Love the ain’t no body got time for that :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Yeah we can all tell your just barley keeping those poor things alive.:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::wink: . Your an awesome dude my brother inside and out. Not many around with abilities or heart like yours these days. Im thankful that our paths have crossed. I consider you one of the few people in this world that Ive met that still holds true to yourself and your beliefs. Keep on being your badazz self my brother. Cause you ROCK!:metal::metal::metal::v::heart::100::dash::dash:

5 Likes

I could always use some good pollen if ya need any help just holler bro.

1 Like

Very very well said. You care if I share that brother?

5 Likes

I hope that y’all are all enjoying the last of the fastest 2 days of the week or depending on where you are, it may already be Monday morning.
So, the Liquor Cookies Moonshine x Chem D, male

Got a little pruning

And I’m collecting, a bit of pollen

If any more nut sacks appear on the remainder of the plant, I’ll harvest it as well. :wink: :party_time: :a_little_behind:
Plants outback

Oly’s clone, seems to be bouncing back

45 gallon pot

Some shots of the others

German Duck clone from last year re-vegging??? Who knows

100 gallon pot

Volunteer auto, got a bad case of WPM and never quite recovered

Is that a friggin rat I see

I reckon y’all know, he met his demise. I snatched my wife’s garden hoe and let’s just say, he got to meet his maker :wink:
Part of wife’s veggie garden

Movin on. Front porch
Crazy 8’s Monkey Fruit

Volunteer autos

Behind the chair volunteer auto

Back porch family

The tent

I’ll harvest the above, as soon as I have, a seedling, to take it’s place
On to the nursery

Now that is truly all that I have, growwing on.
Not too exciting but, it is what, it is
Y’all have great evening. Be Safe, my friends :v:t4:
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
Gary

18 Likes

Gary all I can say is Dayum!!! :exploding_head::scream::flushed:
:sunglasses::+1::+1::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

@repins12 that might be the biggest fullest post I’ve seen to date, my ADD was starting to kick in lol. You’ve got a lot going on over there dude. Damn. :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Not too exciting huh? Where they heck you get that from. If that was my backyard and tent inside I dont think I could keep track of it. Lol you got it growing on brother!:+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Just wanted to give y’all a full run down, while things were a little slow , before I get too busy again :wink: :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:

10 Likes

I kinda dig it a bit. Has that uppity beat makes ya wanna get up and do something. Well I need to get to stripping the bottoms of these clones so I don’t have a mess to deal with later on in life.

5 Likes

@Beck This is my journal, if you wanna take a look. :v:t4:

4 Likes

You have to give the gnomes a rest; been working OT for a long time. But it’s good work!

3 Likes

Thanks for the invite! I’m glad to be here!
Haha another long one :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@repins12
Charolettes dementia

Border jumper

Add a half oz more of each as my neighbor walked off with half oz each before I got a pic of weight.

17 Likes

Cant wait to see you in action. Should be good!

5 Likes

Man I have no room right now and got the solos going 5 testers and gonna drop more as they r regs. Have the root over maui like almost 4 feet tall super cropped already and not in flower as I am have no room for her to flower. Someone wanna come get 3 Maui waui clones in 1 gallon pots. Like 2 weeks in flower I’m in Michigan. Lol. I don’t wanna throw anything away

9 Likes

If I was closer I would be happy to take them off your hands :raised_hands:… I know what you mean.
I don’t think we can ever have enough room in our grow space. No matter how big :joy:

8 Likes

Me either. Never enough space. Lol. House hunting is not going so well for me lately as I havnt even looked in 2 weeks or more now. Need to find a bigger place

4 Likes

Good luck with that, houses here don’t stay on the market long

3 Likes

Gary here is some of your grandkids :joy:

24 Likes