I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Looking forward to the review

2 Likes

Dang it Man LMAO What did that run you Brother Gary? Sorry I have been Ghost but been busier than busy since I got back from Arkansas visiting family and ran out of likes after your and arrows thread lol Plants all look amazing!! 6 More Auto’s…how many plants grown now on that same res?

6 Likes

Happy birthday, my brother. I hope that you had a great visit with your family. It’s like over two and a half gallons, of each and it was under $200. Next weekend the third set of plants will go into the system.

Last res change August 22, 2020. I still have not added any nutrients since, January 01, 2021 a couple of weeks before my last photo harvest. They said it couldn’t be done :thinking: :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: I hope that all is well with you and yours, my friend. I’ll try and get an update, later this morning. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

11 Likes

@GreenFlex Happy Birthday :partying_face: :tada::birthday::confetti_ball::gift:

4 Likes

It’s gotta be the way the pump keeps the solution circulated…that or the dead bodies we stashed in the totes :wink:

3 Likes

I hope that everyone is enjoying what is left of their weekend and for my brothers and sisters Down Under, it’s already Monday morning, I reckon. I hope that we are all still vertical and kickin, sure beats the alternative :rofl: :joy:

I guess it’s time for an update. Been another busy weekend. Had to go pick up a sid I hope that everyone is enjoying what is left of their weekend and for my brothers and sisters Down Under, it’s already Monday morning, I reckon. I hope that we are all still vertical and kickin, sure beats the alternative :rofl: :joy:

Had to go pick up a side of beef Saturday morning, about an hour and a half trip each way. I guess that we all know what was for dinner today
Marinated them puppies around 1am this morning
I’ll be having steak in my lunch this week. Went with a new supplier and well worth it, the meat is phenomenal. Can’t beat a mom and pop operation. I haven’t had a steak that was this good in quite some time.
On to the grow.
I got a surprise from a friend of mine on the west coast, a Suprafreak male plant and a Suprafreak male clone. These things literally went coast to coast.
And into a 5 gallon pot the male plant went
Clone is domed and hiding behind my baby Suprafreak
Outdoor nursery, went into outdoor pots. Freakshow and Greybeard’s Private Reserve German Duck
Freakshow
Grey Beard’s
Suprafreak male plant from the west coast
Seems to be rebounding nicely, now the clone, I’m having a hard time with. He was not fully rooted but, this had to take place due, to time constraints. I will continue to work on the clone and see if I can save it. Point is, at least we now know that this works. I had 2 autos, that were supposed to be feminized, go full out testosterone on me. I kicked them bastards outdoors and will gather some regular auto pollen from them
It is what it is. Gotta adapt, adjust and carry on, it’s just a thing. Life gives you lemons, make lemonade :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
The other outdoor seed run participants
Safe and sound and on the rebound from the transplant
Now onto the indoor debacle
A quick peak into the tent
Here is the reversed Bubble Gum auto
She/he/it’s a beast
Soon there is gonna be a pollen orgy, going on in the tent, for sure :rofl: :joy:
Check out the stalk on this damn thing
The rest of the circus
Bloddy Skunk
Stealth Fighter
Blue Dreamatic
Well, I think that’s all that i have growing on right now.
I hope that all is well with you and yours. Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

12 Likes

Damn you got it growin on my brother! How do you keep up?
That beef looks the business my friend, love me some good moo :v:

5 Likes

Absolutely stellar!

4 Likes

@Enlightened420 and @MoBilly Thanks for the kind words.
@Enlightened420 I don’t keep up, I live in controlled chaos :wink: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

11 Likes

I ended up with over 400 pounds of meat, at cheaper than hamburger prices. I reckon that, I won’t be hollering, where’s the beef, for a while :wink: :rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

Beef has become ridiculously expensive here sinse the recent pandemic, used to be able to get Rib fillet on special for $10kg,
it’s now $40kg in most butchers.
I’m thinking I’ll hit up a mate and go halves in a beast, we’ll do all the work ourselves and save $hitloads…

8 Likes

Damn brother… That’s no lie… but its beautiful chaos…:ok_hand::joy::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Thanks Brother D and Gary I appreciate it!!

4 Likes

It is out of the ashes of chaos that creation arises.

5 Likes

Yeah brother, it’s a little extra up front but a huge savings. I paid right around $3.60 something American, a pound and that was including the butcher, vacuum sealed and frozen. I don’t know what that breaks down to in Aussie dollars.
I hope that all is well with you and yours. Have a great day, my brother. OOPs there I go again, forgetting about the time zone. Have a great evening, brother. :+1:t4: :v:t4:

6 Likes

Thanks, my brother, from another mother, for the kind words. Getting geared up for round 2. Have a great day my, SA brother :+1:t4: :sunglasses: :v:t4:

5 Likes

I hope that you had a great birthday, my brother. I hope that all is well with you and yours :+1:t4: :sunglasses: :v:t4:

5 Likes

True that, my friend :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Check this out :wink: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlDS0VCd866NkXCyoD4thGvCQyjq?e=pNSbLx