I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's New Set Up and Continuous Grow

Sleep is over rated. Plenty of time for that later :wink:
Looking awesome, my brother :v:t4:
Gary

8 Likes

WEED, WEED and more WEED! You got it growing on Gary :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Told ya there is a big difference with the smaller pot size :grin:
Cant bring myself to go smaller than 5gal after trying the smaller pots.
After this run, i can confidently say there is a big difference between 5 and 7gal too. Your Arachnid Pie in coca and 7 gal pot was a 4 footer.
Some wise ole man once told me, why do it with 6 if ya can get the same out come with 3. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

What if we fail???

4 Likes

Then you, have not been the best YOU, you can be. Back to the end of the line and try again young man! psst…shhh… the guy at the end has a doobie in his pocket.

4 Likes

Buenos Dias Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Top O’ da mornin to you too brother.

3 Likes

Time for a little smoke and some honey do choirs :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Enjoy your day y’all. No honeydews for me today I’m taking the boat out on the lake and doing some fishing… oh ya!! :call_me_hand:
Have a few day y’all…

3 Likes

Lucky Dawg! Burn a few fats one for me Brother :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Add it to the long dirt nap later huh lol??!!! Stay busy dude! Downtime is dwelltime and f that noise.

1 Like

Yes, but we are talking a different, sorta sitchiation here. This is for seeds, not buds and wanna be able to pack as many in there as I can.
For buds, no doubt, the bigger the better, in my humble opinion
:wink: :v:t4:
Gary

8 Likes

My autos in 3 gal are small no doubt.

3 Likes

So far behind on this forum I don’t even know where to begin at. Hope every1 is well tho.

4 Likes

@pr u see the 2oz grow I’m gonna try? Lol. An auto in a 2oz so.thinking to try roots contained but if it gets hairy I have a plan for the roots to grow into something. Lol. Polebilly engineering at its finest here buddy. Lol.

3 Likes

Dont bigger buds make more seeds?

2 Likes

Yes but, in my situation, more plants, makes more strains :wink:

6 Likes

Sorry guys and girls, men and women, been in and out. Actually, taking my muscle relaxers Like I was supposed to last weekend but, didn’t in case, I needed to bolt. Momma was at stepdaughters, since she had to have surgery Friday. All good now. It was kinda a screwed up week, from end of last week to end of this week, between shit going on and shit going wrong :man_facepalming:t4: :man_shrugging:t4:
It seemed like I was the bug, more than the windshield. It is, what it is. Adjust, adapt and carry on :wink:
New life in the second round of autos

Just starting to show some signs, of life, in this one

Widow Maker, bit the dust

Got some autos, for the seed run, into 3 gallon pots. Double guessing, myself, on this one. :thinking: :man_shrugging:t4:

Dayyum, they look small but, more pots, more new strains. We’ll see how it goes.
Damn Crazy 8’s Monkey Fruit, keeps falling outta the tote, so I had to tie her up

New plants, starting to dig the hydro system

Do Si Do, wasn’t so happy, poured a little water over top of the rocks and she perked right back up.
Sobriety Check Point project, moving along

Broken branch, photo clone

Broken branch auto clone

Well, that’s about it for the moment. I’ve got more growing on but, my back is too jacked up to get to them, to get a few pictures

I hope that y’all are having a great day. Be Safe, my friends :v:t4:
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
Gary

image-387

12 Likes

image-359

Forgot about this.
Two more tubs of Widow Maker buds, from second cutting

Two more tubs of Archnid Pie, from second cutting

My new toy arrived, that momma didn’t realize that, she got me for Father’s Day :man_shrugging:t4: :thinking: :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

More to follow. Now I will be able to almost start a whole tent full all at once, in the same aero garden :wink:
Gary
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:

18 Likes

LOL… i cant even come close to keeping up :rofl: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

5 Likes