I'm HCG! Come along with me for a summer's grow

Absolutely gorgeous gal HCG

1 Like

@Budbrother Thank you if I can get through this I will be so happy! It’s hard work! But oh so much fun

1 Like

That sux hcg. I hate to hear your mobility is Hendering your ability to grow the medicine that helps you. Have you thought about modifing a smaller grow that you can access a little easier. Or do you have a friend who can help do the physical aspect and you just give the knowledge and grow space? Just thoughts. I would grow for you if I could but I’m probably close to 1000 mi away lol

You could do a 3 sided Scrog that you can wheel into and do what you need? That would keep height down and you could easily access them

Something like a L shape or U shape you can roll right into

1 Like

Do you want to swap grows? My little early blooming gals would be perfect for you to roll up to :wink:

4 Likes

@Sirsmokes your’e very kind thank you!

@Sirsmokes sorry I had to leave quickly. I don’t do scrog I am a natural grower and let them do their own growing. I don’t have the space as well so I grow verticle. I don’t have problems with moving them it’s the maintaining 9 that is hard. Especially in 116 temps because they are in buckets I have to maintain moisture or they will burn up when the sun hits the plastic. Another reason I don’t do scrog is I believe in quality vs quantity if you have the quality you don’t need the quantity and it’s just me. However I think I am going to switch to autos. I have no clue where I am going to hang these to dry LOL

@hangthebanksters are those autos? Did you see somewhere in my journal my winter grow? I’ll see if I can find a pic. I just switched from pc to mac and all of my pics are still on my pc.

No they are supposed to be photos. I think the chocolope which I already harvested was auto. Could be that the gals flowered early because I get a bit of morning shade until about 8:30AM as the house blocks the morning sun or heat stress/ transplanting stress who knows?
Strains are Amnesia Lemon, kushberry, sour D, jack herer, and do si dos

1 Like

@hangthebanksters that shouldn’t be the reason it’s just light not necessarily sunlight. What are you feeding them? How old are they?

Day 29!

3 Likes

@Rickandbobbyd Congrats to you and Ricky! How did the celebration go? Been thinkin about you both and am very happy for you! I think you have about a month. What date did they start? They take almost 6 months so count from start date and figure from there. I think we planted about the same time if I remember right. I’ll be out of electricity today for repairs tom a cable.

1 Like

I started them on April 4 switch to 12/12 on July 2. @highcountrygal today is day 30 that they have been on 12/12. Hopefully they will be ready by the end of August or beginning of September. All my readings say 8-9 weeks in flower so I’m getting close!

1 Like

@Rickandbobbyd you and @mulegal are exactly at the same time period she planted april 1st

1 Like

@highcountrygal Some of the pistles are starting to turn, so I’m keeping a close eye so the don’t go to far. As I said in my journal, I’m going to try to get 2 harvests off of my girls. I’m thinking the tops are going to be ready first so, I’m going to take those when they are ready and put the plant back under the lights, and let the buds on the bottom get more light and mature more.
Thank you for the congrats! The day and wedding was beautiful and I couldn’t have celebrated it with anyone else! We had a total of about 35 guest between his and my family and our friends. We are the first same sex couple to get married in our United Methodist Church. All in all, thing went well and I am married!!! :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

3 Likes

@highcountrygal they are clones. Nutes are fish emuslions 5-1-1, then I switched to 1/2 strength dyna grow solution and pH my water to 6.3 in 6.8 out. I really feel the culprit for the weakness was a raised bed soil amendment that I never used before that ended up having a high wood content that has nutrient locked the plants and retained too much water. Anyways that’s my theory. I got about a dozen seeds from my chocolope because I had a hidden male in the group that I culled early however it was apparently able to produce pollen. The cross will be a shrom x chocolope that should have heterosis and be an interesting hybrid that I’m going to give a shot next round with.

1 Like

Grow looks great. Been on the road. Finally made it! :wink: @highcountrygal

1 Like

@Rickandbobbyd Congrats on your marriage. The times they are a changing …thank goodness!

And best wishes to your harvest also. Life is indeed good.

3 Likes

Hey rick, I know I’ve never talked to you much but we both live close to buckeyes capital. Anyway, I was cruising Craigslist the other day and a guy has two 450w and one 600w viparspectra, he wants $180 for all. Don’t know how your funds are, but that’s a steal. I know that if I didn’t already own 5 leds and one cmh, i jumped on it

@Rickandbobbyd WTG! my friends:):slight_smile: