ILGM God Father OGs!

So boys n girls, ladies, n gentlemen, check this out…

I transplanted these 3 girls a couple weeks ago, n I did something I’ve never done before, I took, n used some soil from my bro as he was flipping to DWC. Then I left, putting my caretaker n charge of a situation she knew nothing about. My bad, as u can see from the pics, some bad shtz went down, leaving my daughter holding the bag, thinking she did something wrong.

I can’t begin to explain how bad I feel, n couldn’t give a crap about the plants! Fk m!
I’m 99% sure it had something to do with the soil. Because it was like the next day she called, tears n her eyes, blaming herself for my azz hole decision.

I’m sure it was some type of fungus, because she said it effected the 7gal. first, like the day after I left, she went by n said every leaf was brown. The next day a 5gal. same thing. That’s when she called, not a clue as to what was going on, so she went down to get some pics, n the same thing going on with another one I had transplanted. So she got to separating the good from the bad, to stop whatever was going on. I gots to say it seems to have worked. I took a beating fo sure, but it’s not about the plants, I’ve killed hundreds n hundreds of plants n I’m fairly sure I’ll kill hundreds more. :scream::frowning::frowning:… it’s about not losing a caretaker I have absolute confidence n, that’s not feeling very comfortable n her abilities. Because of me……I’m out…

2 Likes

yea, something definitely killed your plants not human related

1 Like

What a bummer

@AlienBrew dang AB I wonder what could of hit them so quickly and viciously? Had your growmie been using this soil in containers and then you reused it or was it new in a bag leftover? That’s nucking futs.

3 Likes

@Fieldofdreams, No I’ve never reused dirt, it was an open bag though, live n learn. If it’s what I suspect, it’s something I’ve only read about. A fungus called Fusarium, not sure but the symptoms match up. I still got the plant, full of brown leaves, not crunchy still viable n flexible, sitting outside. Along with the 2 others I transplanted, n 4 others it appears to have also infected.

If it wasn’t for my caretaker I probably would have lost the whole veg room. She actually threw what she said looked fik up, into the back yard…

I’ve been busy cleaning n cleaning, n well cleaning everything, from ceiling to floor n everything n between. If there’s anyone out there that can possibly diagnose what the hell happened…… I’m certainly interested……:dash::dash::dash: :peace_symbol::heart_decoration::musical_note:.

2 Likes

Me too!!

Id like to know as well.

@PurpNGold74 hey dawg if you got a second can you look at @AlienBrew plants and throw us a guesstimate on a prognosis please?? :arrow_up:

Ty Sir!!

@PurpNGold74 yep ditto :point_up:what FoD says, anything sumthing, ideas, theories…. I come up with Fusarium I believe??...now I’m not sure. Hell I know one thing fo sure… It about took out my whole veg room n like 3 r 4 days. Much appreciated :pray::peace_symbol:

another week gone by and they are still 2 different sisters doing their own thing

TGIF growmies!

10 Likes

Morning, ROG.

1 Like

hey Newt, I tried your trick today of keeping flash on…I think pics came out better, thanks again for that tip

2 Likes

Pics look great. :smile_cat:

1 Like

10 Likes

looking mighty nice…

1 Like

@Retiredoldguy thanks ROG!

1 Like

Hey there hi there …wow. Nice buds.
3oz8y07ua4tO49cr3G
This is my Malawi almost 6 weeks in flower.

8 Likes

Beautiful ladies!
13x9VFTrYCOsoM

4 Likes

thanks @beachglass … I think this is going to be an early finisher if I read trichomes correctly, already 50% cloudy at 6 weeks and the right girl has developed foxtails that I am pretty sure I did not cause so must be part of the genetics

1 Like

@Retiredoldguy foxtails can result for several reasons including light stress, heat, poor root health, improper ph, bad microbes, n of course genetics.
I’m a victim of light stress, I never turn my lights down. Usually I play checkers with the plants moving them to the outer limits of my coverage area. Still the majority of my plants Fox tail, because I know the reason it’s happening. :peace_symbol: out my friend, n keep on keeping on

2 Likes