ILGM God Father OGs!

nice looking buds that should be getting close to being dry…are you going to use grove bags for curing?

2 Likes

Morninn ROG. Yup, I just put the small popcorn in one as it was ready after 3 days. 4.4g dry. I will keep checkin daily on the buds but the box they are in smells so damn good. I didn’t water for 3 days prior to the chop so I had little to none chloro off gassing and the hay smell that comes with. Regardless of the overall yeild, I am really happy with my first harvest after 37 years of not growing.

4 Likes

it is a fun hobby to have for sure…

1 Like

@Bonjoyle Congrats on the harvest!!

2 Likes

Godfather OG

8 Likes

Slowly but surely getting there!! :smile:

9 Likes

Stacking up big time @Fieldofdreams ur putting together some very impressive artwork, gots to b feeling great n maybe touch nervous :grimacing:. Either way me like what ur putting out, it’s a very nice :blush::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Stupid question
What’s grove bags?

@Kita Grove bags r RH stable storage bags specifically designed for marijuana to maintain ur moisture content. n the RH as mentioned above. They work, they have a web site, n a presence n the computer stores. They have probably a bag for every strain by now. Bought a bunch awhile back n they mailed me the wrong bags, told me to keep what they sent n shipped my order overnight, literally on my porch the next afternoon. Great product, n my opinion, n great :+1: customer service… I don’t think u’ll b disappointed if u pick some up. Stay lit :fire: my friend n :peace_symbol: out

1 Like

what @AlienBrew wrote…best thing to cure in over the old jar/burb method

1 Like

I just pulled out a 1/2lb grove bag from last November. The buds were perfect. Looks, smell and taste.

2 Likes

Grove Bags
Use the mix n match choice. Build your own perfect pack of bags. I got 4 QP’s and 24 1 oz’s. Only $40.00 bucks for all.

11 Likes

5 full weeks of flower for my 2 sisters…they could not be any more different

the left has the strangest forming buds I have ever seen

TGIF growmies…have a great Labor Day Weekend!

9 Likes

I will be adding GFOG to my fav’s. Really good smoke, smooth, a bit of piney citrus and the exhale is most flavorful. Oh yeah forgot…super stoney. Wake n bake Friday :relieved:

2 Likes

Wow beautiful

1 Like

What light are you using?

Marshydro FC-E6500…a year old now

3 Likes

Cool cool. I like it. Just moved to a bar style myself and I’m really liking the coverage.

1 Like

Godfather OG week 3 of flower

9 Likes

8 Likes