ILGM God Father OGs!

@AlienBrew absolutely true…and I was as careful as a smoker can be with all those potential causes on this particular grow since I was posting the weekly progress…in other words no experiments on this grow…but as I said above I do smoke so anything is possible … :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@Retiredoldguy, Wait a minute, ur saying ur partaking n a little puff, puff, while caring for the ladies might have altered ur senses?? Well that explains a lot, might have to cut back a little. Don’t know where the beans came from, not that it makes a diff, with the precautions u took, I’d lean towards genetics. Although I’m n ROG myself that partakes, so anything is possible….keep on keeping on we need all the growers we can get :peace_symbol: :heart_decoration: n :musical_note:

2 Likes

Dam forgot I got something to show, so several weeks ago I ran into a couple problems n my veg room…. so here’s a pic my caretaker sent at the time

It created some problems for some of my other girls, quickly hammering 2 others I transplanted with the GF. Then it spread to some other plants, putting my caretaker n a fight r flight mode, she chose to fight n I must say, she saved the room from total destruction. So a couple pics of a couple others…

Everything went out the back door, dumped’em all except the GF, she’s been sitting out by my shed since. Went out early this morning to chop, chop, n well here she is…

Leaves r still playable no crunch, crunch, but something did reveal itself, have a look…

1 Like

I dont see so good theses days. What am I looking at.

1 Like

White fungus creeping up from the bottom of the main stem. Could b from sitting outside, we ain’t had rain till today. So I don’t know :person_shrugging: n at this point I’m past it. Glad to still have a veg room.:smiley: :peace_symbol:

That’s a f#cking awesome quite! Made for a tshirt and a shrug!! :man_shrugging:

:rofl::joy::laughing:

1 Like

Do you think the white fungus is the cause or the result of something else.

I think I made a rookie mistake, by using a bro’s open bag of HF. N I paid the price, it ain’t gunna b the last plants I kill.
I got clones off of it before it flipped out, actually got 3 clones off each of the 2 GFs I’ve already grown.Wait a sec. I don’t believe I’ve posted a pic of the one survivor…nope, let’s have a look see

Top view, I broke a branch moving it, as u can see by the droopy leaves at the 12 o’clock position.

We’ll see how she progresses, I believe there’s potential there. I’ll find out n 12 to 14 weeks. Will b transplanting the clones shortly…:thinking::thinking: yep shortly

6 Likes

Very nice !

Godfather OG 4 weeks in flower

7 Likes

like the clear greenhouse you got there…

TGIF growmies!
7 weeks of Flower for the GFOG girls…I am seeing about 75% cloudy trichs today and I think I may have caused these girls to have a hard time growing. I said earlier I was not experimenting on this grow but I did do something different on this grow that I normally don’t do and that was put 4 large air stones in the tote/reservoirs where normally I only have the 2 large air stones in each …what I noticed from the beginning is what I call a ‘swirly’ or twisting as the roots grew down (this is not normal in my setup)…the picture below shows at 21 days and what it looks like today. I was under the impression that you could not have too much air bubble action but in my particular setup I believe it did cause my girls to not grow to their potential…the yellow tint is from the lid/light passthru for the picture not algae or anything bad.

so here are my girls today

9 Likes

12 Likes

good looking buds there Fieldofdreams…

1 Like

I wanted to share my updates on my GF OG. Soooo…that pretty plant I had and posted above, ended up getting broken beyond repair at the base of the main stem by animals knocking it off the table. I was pretty bummed, however, I took what I could from her to clone, made a bubble cloner, and after about 2 weeks I have roots formed on 3 of 6 of the cuttings.

They are in a mild hydro tomato nute mix (Masterblend), using filtered tap water with a ppm of 188, and ph of 6.2. I’m not really a hydro guy, so I’ll be moving them to soil soon.

I figure this is a win, making the best of a disaster, though I will have to invest more in some indoor lighting, as we are entering into the fall.

Awesome flower pics for those whose have came into fruition! Can’t wait to get there myself! Oh, and I took care of the problem, so no more knocking off table.

6 Likes

Godfather OG shes gonna have some big fat dense buds.

8 Likes

nice grow…

1 Like

Tick tick tick-almost done!! Can’t wait!!

11 Likes

Nice and frosty

3 Likes

Hope that translates to BOMB DIGGITY :bomb::fire::exploding_head:

3 Likes