ILGM genetics indoor grow

Yeah, I grow in soil. The big one in the center of the pic is in a mix of old soil, compost, mulch etc. The ones on the sides are in fresh Fox Farm Ocean Forest and Happy Frog layered. I also mixed in and top dress with ashes for potassium and bone meal for phosphorous.

1 Like

My autos almost never get bigger than a couple feet tall ive only had 1 so far that was about 4ft hopefully that change this time tho ill be running 4 autos in my 3x3

same here. 4+1/2 oz is about my record for 1 auto (Bubba Kush)

1 Like

I see so many people growing good sized autos and i dont get how lmao i average 3zips a plant surprisingly i only average 3 zips for my photos also but i also only grow in 3 gallon bags im switching to 5 gallon bags finally tho but only for photos my autos will stay with 3 gallon bags although i am trying out autos in autopots this new grow i just started im running 2 autos in 3 gallon fabric pots and 2 in 3.9 gallon autopots

1 Like

The girls in the fresh soil are doing pretty good I think.
Left side is 5 gal planter with BK. Right is 3 gal and WW. Center 3 gal (old soil) is P? she is around 6+ weeks flower.

Here’s the single stalk WW. She is making a hell of a big cola. I hope it gets denser over the next month or so.

4 Likes

'Nother week passes and this is tonite’s picture show.
The whole fam damily

The purple? Under 2 weeks I think. Can’t get trich shots to post but they are not all cloudy yet.

The single lady. Still plumping up.

1 Like

One down, one to go. The purple(?) decided she was ready and got chopped earlier this week. All the remaining fans wilted and turned yellow in a hurry so I just chopped it.
This was her after a light shower.

She has been moved from hanging whole for 3 days to in a plastic tote that is opened several times a day. Rh in the tote tops out at just over 70%, then I open it for a bit. Rh around here has been real low and I am trying to slow the drying process a little.
Single Stalk Sally looks bigger than she actually is unless she continues to get denser. Still mostly all white pistils so she has plenty of time left.

3 Likes

Those purple buds are beautiful nicely done

1 Like

So, the drying process was quicker than I would like but all is well. I trimmed and bagged the purple and it came in at 3+1/4 oz finished bud.
Just had a little taste and it is sweet and smooth. Really scrambles the neurons too! :face_with_spiral_eyes: :grin: :partying_face:

3 Likes