ILGM genetics indoor grow

The “insecticides” were Capt. Jacks Dead Bug and an organic insecticidal soap spray that is listed for use right up to day before harvest (for veggies). :wink:
I think simple is best for me and am leaning towards peroxide/water dip and clean water rinse.

2 Likes

I would say that a thorough rinse with peroxide will do then.

Hey @merlin44 congrats on member of the month sir! Well deserved over all these years.

3 Likes

Thank you, @Nicky. It was a big surprise to me, I am a bit erratic on the forum due to life taking my attention.

2 Likes

I hear you, I have waves. Life’s pretty busy for me last year or two so I haven’t been on the forums as much as I was.

I know you, me and many others have committed to lots of knowledge sharing so it’s nice to see a bit of recognition to my fellow forums friends :blush:.

@Graysin have you gotten it yet? If not your on track to

3 Likes

I hadn’t looked at Member of the Month yet.
Congrats on the honor. :prince: :man_mage:

1 Like

An honor indeed, thank you.

1 Like

Thanks, man. I appreciate that. I haven’t, and no expectations either. So many helpful folk around here, I can’t imagine how the mods ever pick anyone!

3 Likes
6 Likes

Thnx @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

All washed and hung up to drip dry overnight.

The 4 on the left are the runty stubborn plant that would not grow right. Will be maybe an Oz?

Tomorrow I will give them a quick trim and then in the drying box for a few days.
Not baseball bats but near water bottle sized.

I am watching the other one (same age) and will probably get the axe in a couple of weeks. Sooner if the Borg show up again.

3 Likes

Happy ILGM “cannaversary”. :cake:

2 Likes

It’s Tuesday and I remember what day it is!
Here is proof of life for 03/08/22

Everything except the 2 seedlings is Bubba Kush auto.
Here are said seedlings. I took the covers off for a day so they can wiggle in the breeze and get stronger. They are from a hermied Purple “something” I think. The seeds had a nice purple hue to them.

These 2 Bubba Kush are 8 weeks old and have been flowering for about 10 days or so.

This is Bubba Jean. Still no sign of the invaders. :crossed_fingers:

14 weeks, same age as Bubba Jane who is hanging upside down. Buds are not as big as her sister but they are very dense.

The fading has been going on for a few days and she will probably get the axe when the drying box is empty.
As noted above, Bubba Jane has been chopped and washed and is now starting the dry process. The runty stubborn ass got the axe as well. Both had nice root structure filling the pots. :+1:

@LiesGrows @Bluntsmoke @SilvaBack203 @Petethegrk @noob_grower

8 Likes

I want some bubba jane

2 Likes

Check back in a few weeks when it has been cured. :wink: I will blow smoke at the monitor. :speaking_head: :dash:

3 Likes

Looking gpod brotha makes me wish i had room to grow like this haha

3 Likes

Looking good. U r doing a great job

1 Like

Well another week has passed and the grow area is looking sparse. It is Tuesday, 3/15/22

So, Bubba Jane and the runty stubborn ass are dried and in the grove bags to cure. Bubba Jane weighed in at 2+1/2 Oz and the runt gave me a little over 1/2 oz. I was hoping for more from Bubba Jane. :roll_eyes:
Now that the drying box is empty, I have chopped Bubba Jean. Maybe she will surprise me with more final weight than her sister.

Here’s what the grow area looks like now.

That is 2 Bubba Kush and 2 unknown “purple something” seedlings.

Some closer views. :camera:

The seedlings are a little on the pale side but I am sure they will grow out of it when the roots hit some goodies. :worm: :microbe: :poop: :sweat_drops:

I got rid of the planter and dirt that Bubba Jean was in due to danger of still being contaminated with spider mite eggs. :spider: :beetle:There was no sign for the last couple of weeks but not taking any chances. :no_entry_sign:
@Petethegrk @Bluntsmoke @LiesGrows @SilvaBack203 @PurpNGold74

6 Likes

Tuesday March 22 2022
Bubba Jean’s branches have been cut off the main trunk and is still drying.
Here is what everything looks like today.
Family photo.

A good example of different growth pattern from same sourced seeds.
9 weeks above ground, 4 weeks in flower
This one is like one big horizontal flat bud. I can’t even tuck the leaves because it is solid bud across.

This one is making more classic buds.

The hermie seeds. Right at 3 weeks from sprout.

Topped and started LST on the larger one.

Special guest appearance by the volunteer tomato. (from Jan 11 post)

and one of her most recent clones.

@Petethegrk @Bluntsmoke @SilvaBack203 @JiggaMan1987

4 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like