ILGM genetics indoor grow

I’m outta likes but nice bro. The ones flowering are doing great, nice and full and fat :joy: the ones u just started are looking exactly how they should be. Great job bruv definitely. Can’t wait to have mine this far along

1 Like

What do you mean by hermie seeds? Are you sure they’re not selfed?

1 Like

They came from a friend who had one to self pollinate. I hope they do good because I have about 20 more.

2 Likes

Weekly update. 3/29/22
The whole gang 2 mature Bubba Kush and 2 semi-mystery seedlings.

This “Flat-top” is getting a leaf issue.

Her sister looks healthy.

The little ones. Due for their first feeding and second watering.

@Bluntsmoke @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @MattyBear @SilvaBack203 @PurpNGold74 @Petethegrk @JiggaMan1987

5 Likes

Looks like an nitrogen toxicity and it’s locking out other stuff. The other one looks like it will start soon. Flush and drop the nitrogen in your feed if your using any. I would do both. :nerd_face:

1 Like

You do have a mild N tox. Some leaves shown are going to die and fall off (yellow). At this point I would not be supplementing any N in the more mature plants, or at least scale it back. You could also remove large fan leaves which also act as an N reservoir that the plant will tap as needed.

2 Likes

Trimmed a few of the bigger fans and ran a bunch of plain water through both mature plants. PPM was pretty high to start (between 2000 and 3000) and I got it down to around 500 or 600 PPM. Hope that straightens them out for this last few weeks.

3 Likes

Probably going to need to up the ppm to around 1000
just bloom nutes next feed. That should put you in the sweet spot :+1:

2 Likes

The bloom nutes I have are high N but I also have bone meal for phosphorous and some banana “tea” as well as some ashes for potassium that I can use with my base nutes (Humbolt’s secret).

2 Likes

High in N? Whacha got? And can you source a lower N Bloom based nutrient? It will pay off to have regardless.

MG Bloom Booster 15-30-15 :flushed: I know, MG bad. :nerd_face:

Besides the bone meal (P) banana and pot ashes (K), I could order something. The Humbolt’s secret A&B is lower N and has the trace stuff as well. Nothing really available locally.

1 Like

Here’s some random eye candy. Locally grown, fresh picked. The season is just too short.

6 Likes

Those berries look DELICIOUS. :drooling_face:

As to what to order… im kinda not the guy to ask. Keep telling everyone alaska fish ferts… 0-15-15. It’s immediately available PK. No extra N. Maybe not the strongest or the most popular, but it gets the job done.

3 Likes

This one right?

Works great

3 Likes

Yup! I love that stuff man. Gets a bit funky on feed days, but the girls adore it

3 Likes

Good Tuesday morning everyone! It’s 04/05/22 and things are going pretty well. Here’s a current family photo.

The big kids at 11 weeks or so. About 6 weeks in flower.

The new kids about 5 weeks old.

This one got topped early and LST going well. Showing definite female!

This one got topped just recently and has had very little training. Also starting to show sex.

6 Likes

Beautiful :star_struck: nuggetry

2 Likes

I agree. Everyone looks happy. That first lady got some bats for colas. Bet those thing weigh in nicely!

1 Like

MOLD?? :nauseated_face:
I was afraid of this happening. This is from the least dense plant. I was looking it over real good, touching and smelling it when I noticed some pale, sickly looking sugar leaves. Pried the bud apart and found this. (sorry about the lousy focus)

Cut out as much affected area as possible and spray/soaked it with a peroxide solution.
The bud is one of the biggest, fattest I have seen on an auto.
May have to do an early harvest.

Here’s the bulk of what I excised.
7g wet weight.

It has been washed in the peroxide solution and wet trimmed.
Some close ups of the gross spot…
Sat Apr 09 20-55-33

Sat Apr 09 20-56-31
And the trichs.
Sat Apr 09 20-57-27

Sat Apr 09 20-58-09

Sat Apr 09 20-54-11
Gonna dry it in isolation and throw it in with the trimmings for bubble hash.

2 Likes