ILGM Blueberry Auto 2.0

Down definitely down, the upward angel doesn’t give the best view, I am color blind, but is tht stem yellow? It might not be, I have no faith in my colors. 4 now, a stake might help, gives her something to lean against, taking pressure of the main stem. And I agree, burying the rapid rooter sound like a good idea.

It is buried about halfway…

1 Like

I have 10ML syringe I could use.
I use those to help measure out my nutrients.

No no no Backup backup !!!

I think that’s your problem my friend ?

you have to bury that Rapid Rooter all the way and maybe even quarter inch or half an inch deep

you have to have it in the soil, that’s why your damping off ?

glad I saw the second set of pictures get it buried, stake it up and I think you may be okay

just hold the water back for a little while …not too much

Stake the plant up, bury the rapid Rooter and I think in a couple of days you might be ok

I would stake that plant with three Chopsticks in a triangle to supported it, I wouldn’t try to tie it to them and I wouldn’t touch it or move it again for a few days if I were you

Maybe raise the lights a bit and let it have a little down time for a day or so too

1 Like

Ok, tried pics one last time.

Fixing to prop it up, and add some more Pro Mix and Perlite now…

I’ve always just buried the rapid rooter about half way…

I figured this would make sure I didn’t damage the seedling by watering directly on it, and the roots needed to grow out of the rapid rooter, so as long as the bottom half was in soil, I was good.

Thanks for all the help guys.
Now I’ll be crossing my fingers.

I might need to think about buying more seeds from ILGM soon, I’ve already used up most of my first order. lol

Only got one to make it to harvest so far… :frowning:Not ILGM’s fault though, I just keep killing them off one way or another.

Getting one to harvest is a lot better than many first time growers do ! …your doing well amigo !

Don’t worry, on my first grow I killed like 15 seedlings before I found a method that worked good. That’s pretty much what my grow experience has been, find something that works and keeping at it.

Just some update pics…

I think it’s still growing, pretty sure it’s already starting to flower. lol

It still seems to be jacked up though judging by the leaves… maybe you guys know more.

Day 24 from sprout, such a tiny thing… :frowning:

Yea she’s looking pretty rough in those pics.

I’m trying to germ an Auto WW ATM.
Hopefully I can get it going, I don’t like having only 1 plant going that looks like that. haha

I have 2 Auto WW, and 2 more Auto Blueberry to play with, so I’ll be ordering from iLGM again soon probably. lol

I haven’t had good luck with the Auto WW though. So, it will depend on if they still have the double your WW seeds special, or if I’m able to harvest one and love it.

I’ve had 2 that haven’t germinated, and either I or the cat killed the ones I did get to sprout… lol

Thinking I might buy the Super Skunk, or amnesia…

Over watered maybe? Prbly a mixture of that and some deficiencies, but that’s just an educated guess. What Nutes are u using?

It didn’t make it…

I think the damage to the stem was just to bad…

I use Advanced Nutrients.

I germinated a auto WW in paper towls and put in the Pro mix/perlite Tuesday after seeing a taproot.
Still waiting on it to sprout up, so hopefully it won’t be long.

Not having a plant growing is a bummer. lol

I feel u, I’m growing outdoors so light cycle doesn’t really help, so many months with no weedy eye candy, wanting to get some autos so I don’t have to deal with it. Good luck on ur next grow, hope this site helps.