ILGM Blueberry Auto 2.0

I’m feeding with Advanced Nutrients actually…

Ok, lets try again. lol
Maybe one of these are better…

1 Like

Yes those are alot better thanks man…to me now seeing full pictures looks like she is just folding down to allow for maximum light penetration keep an eye for discoloration, discoloration will likely be a yellow color caused from cal mag or nitrogen defiency, mind me asking which ones.

And your doing a great job keep up the good work

So, should I lower my light a little, or is this what you want to see?

I’m using Grow Micro Bloom, perfect pH line.

Also giving it Voodoo Juice, and b52.

Pink Floyd pants and some green maxi pants. LMAO

Leave the light alone, doing what she’s doing you’ll notice the most growth in her. Already 1/2-1" of growth per day.

With her doing that that’s a great sign, just showing you your environment is perfect for her, nothing to worry about buddy. In soil that’s what your gunna wanna see as long as there is no discoloration in the leaves :thumbsup:.

Awesome!
:slight_smile:Thanks for the info.

I’ll just keep on doing what I’m doing then!

1 Like

Yea no problem, great job, I’m currently growing an auto assassin that likes to do the same thing but when she goes to bed and wakes up she stands a stout lol and looks as healthy as can be I’ll upload a picture or 2 I’m a soil grower and love every thing about it, super easy

My auto assassin top view she is only 4 weeks old from seed

Same plant just a side view

She is from short stuff seeds…smells pretty damn good

2 Likes

I agree I always add about 2.5 milliliters per gallon regardless but I’m not familiar with Fox Farm nutrients so I wanted to see what you thought, thanks again

I think that’s a damn healthy-looking plant, and personally I like the Pink Floyd pajamas lol :slight_smile: …keep it up buddy it’s doing well ! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Same here im glad we share mutual thoughts on this subject my friend, except I’m very familiar with Fox farm nutrients

Cool!
This one is 12 days from sprout, so no smell yet… I’m just trying to grow her as big as possible.

If it’s like the first Blueberry I grew, I should still have about 10 days to go before it starts to flower I think…

I am fixing to harvest the first plant in a few days. It’s being flushed now, so I’ll have a base weight to work with.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

:frowning:
Looks like this new plant is damping off on me.
:frowning:
I came home from being out over the weekend, and noticed it was leaning.

When you touch it, it will sway back and forth, and at the rapid rooter, it seems like the stem goes from nice and thick, to smaller under the rapid rooter.

I tried to take pics, but it’s so bushy, and the problem is almost under the rapid rooter, it’s hard to get a pic of…

So, I’m going to hope it recovers, although I’m not holding my breath, I expect it’s going to fall over in a day or 2…

I was told to try a product called Actinovate, has anyone used it, or something else for problems like this?

It seems I’m having a problem with this fungus.
This is the second plant that has had a problem with what I think is damping off… although this one is much bigger than the other.

can’t really tell by the pictures, what makes you think you have a fungus?

What do you think about staking it up for support to see if it recovers ?

Got to get you out of those rapid rooters got to get you in straight soil my friend we need to work on a new way to start seeds

1 Like

haha, I’m thinking about the next seed I need to germinate, just pushing it directly in the Pro Mix, and see what happens. lol

I think I had a seedling damp off a month ago, I woke up and it had completely went limp, which sounds like the main sign of damping off… and this one is showing softness down at the very bottom of the stem as well, so I’m just guessing.

I have no problem trying to find something to help prop it up…

Would pooring a little hydrogen peroxide on it hurt it either?

I don’t know but I absolutely would not do that with the hydrogen peroxide

I’m thinking if you were to soak seeds I’m not a big fan of soaking seeds but I think in your case it would speed up the germination process and that’s what you need

I don’t recommend 24 hours but a lot of people including the owner of this forum does, so put them in water and keep them wet

I use a big cough syrup size syringe to water my seedlings and seeds, some people use a spray bottle but a syringe lets me know exactly how much water am giving them

Yeah doesn’t sound to good with the hydro per, for seedling, I just put mine in some jiffy starter pellets or some shit, works good for both seeds and clones, just don’t use the dome tht comes with, at least not outdoors. You can find them pretty much anywhere, and I haven’t had any real problems, except with the dome. Put some clones in there with honey and wallah! 3 new clones with 100% success rate, gotta love the jiffy.

Alright, I won’t try that then… lol

Maybe one of these pics are a little better to show the stem…

If not, could you tell if I need to go more right, left, up, or down?

Is that Rapid Rooter just sitting on top of the soil?

I could be totally wrong but I think I see a problem, and I think we might be able to do something with that plant

Add Soil up to the top of that Rapid rooter, it’s either when you water it the soil goes down or whatever but it looks like it’s come out of the soil ?

Top of the rapid Rooter should be level with the top of the soil, or buried slightly