Ice Sheets 4th Journal. Auto Gorillia Glue

GIF image

1 Like

Wow, she’s grown LOADS! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::clap::clap::clap:
Your bro’s done some good work there!

1 Like

You apparently have a way autos, looking great :+1:

1 Like

Very nice!

2 Likes

Man I don’t even know. Ha. Maybe it’s the blurple light on 24/7 that they like. She is just about 26 days old from seed and 2.5 ft tall. Now that she has started to flower I think I will switch to 12/12 when I get back in a week. That’s what I did with my amnesia haze. I have been curious to try lights on the whole way through flower but still not sure.

2 Likes

Just got home from vacation and Misty turned into a full on Christmas tree:)

This is her at day 30 from seed :flushed:

Lights have been running 24/7 the entire grow and I actually just added another side LED for flower.

Misty is an auto and she started to flower on her own without darkness. Now that I have added the extra light I am going to flip her to 12/12. Had luck doing this with my last auto.

She has also been fed now twice with big bloom.

8 Likes

She’s looking great. :+1:

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

What a beauty! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Update! 4 days since flipping this auto to 12/12. Feeding her just FF Big Bloom. Today watered 3 gallons with bat guano top dressing the soil. Next water I will be doing big bloom along with tiger bloom.

6 Likes

Happy anniversary, brother :fireworks: :firecracker: :beers: :clinking_glasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

Ha haha! We call this “High School high”. It’s always funny when it happens to someone else!

1 Like

Out of likes :+1: She’s looking great.

1 Like

Thanks.

Misty is looking good!

Update on what I’m testing out. My tent is a 3x3x6. Misty is an autoflower gorilla glue. I have her in a 7 gallon pot and she has gotten huge for an auto. So I am hearing.

My goal is to get the highest yield out of my 3x3 in the fastest amount of time. My last amnesia haze auto was about the same size and I got 11 ounces off her. Her name was Shelly and the buds were fantastic.

Ran 24/7 from seed in FFOF until signs of flower. 5 weeks in and I started to add nutes since FFOF is a hot soil.

This auto got huge because of the large pot.

Misty is now at 12/12 light cycle in the start of her second week of flower:)

7 Likes

Day 35 from seed. Holy Moly

1 Like

It’s that big container letting her get comfy. Looking good! :+1:

1 Like

Tuck her in every night:)

1 Like

I’m gonna start a new topic and would love your advice. It’s pertains to this grow and my future in my 3x3. I’ll tag ya

1 Like

I’d be happy to provide whatever help I can. :slight_smile:

1 Like