Ice Sheets 4th Journal. Auto Gorillia Glue

That’s a good looking girl you got there. :+1:

1 Like

She’s looking great. I’ve got your other thread set to watch also. I’ve got some family stuff going on right now and haven’t been around as much. Still trying to stay caught up on everything that I’ve got set watch. :+1:

2 Likes

Sounds good man. Hope all is well with your family.

1 Like

Upgraded today to the HLG 600 RSpec and supercropped the top canopy.

4 Likes

Nice light my friend. :+1:

3 Likes

Day 43 from seed. Misty is doing well. I taped the knuckles after supercropping the top limbs to allow them to support heavier buds. My new HLG is amazing and I have her going the full 600 watts in my 3x3.

3 Likes

Nice one man. Have you thought about scrogging next one? Wonder how much the large pot and room to grow played into her size.

Does switching auto to a 12/12 help send them into flower phase? I have 3 big ones going and I’m starting to get nervous if they stretch a lot into flower. They seem to just keep vegging and have filled out my tent for the most part.

2 Likes

Hey man! Thanks:) Yeah for my next grow I’m going to do 4 plants in a scrog. They will be in smaller pots but I’m trying to decide what is best for my 3x3 as far as yields go. I got 11 ounces of my one auto amnesia haze and am hoping to get more of this one auto gorilla glue.

I didn’t really notice any stretch after switching to 12/12. I’m fairly new to autos so I’m not sure if it helps them kickstart into flower more. I just feel that 12 hours of good light in flower is all it really needs.

Your plants look very happy and it looks like they are starting to flower. Are you going scrog or just keep up with the lst?

I gave a scrog net incoming via mail so maybe by new year it’ll be here :sweat_smile:

I bought it as a precautionary if they keep getting tall. I feel like now that they have started flowering I shouldn’t stress them much with a scrog? Honestly still debating in my head what to do :thinking:

1 Like

Haha totally. I would just hold off on the scrog net until next time. Better to get them all spread out when in Veg. With autos you never really know when the flowers will show up.

Have you considered doing some trimming of the fan leaves? Some people say don’t do it and others say do it. I always trim almost all the big fan leaves right before I go into flower. My thought is that the light penetrates into the canopy more and focuses more on the bud then the leaves. I don’t trim much up until flower though.

Ice sheets I just came across your name on another thread, nice dog I love fur babies. I’m going to tag myself in to watch. The more threads I can keep up with the more I learn. Good luck I’ll tag you into my thread if you want to jump in your welcome to post pics or join the conversation or offer suggestions. :christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Sounds good buddy! What kind of dog do you have? I’ll check out your journal now:)

Ya I was thinking of defoliating some but it’s another “what’s the timing to do it” kind of thing. This is my first grow so naturally I’ve been second guessing everything I do.

I definitely plan to scrog my next grow. I’m home all the time so training via scrog shouldn’t be an issue. I honestly think it’ll be easier than LST.

Are al of your seeds from ILGM? I saw your previous journal and they all looked great. I’m debating on what strains to grow next time around :thinking: I was hoping ILGM would have a Christmas sale, as there’s 2-4 strains I’d like to try. Bruce banner is certainly on the list, give me those happy thoughts :wink:

1 Like

For the timing, this could help you out :

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thanks I’ll check it out, though it looks like it’s for photos. I only grow autos now, maybe down the road. Generally you don’t want to do anything stressful to autos once they are in flower.

I’ll check it out nonetheless, thanks!

1 Like

Oups, I didn’t realized they were autos (must be all the drugs…)… still, good info in there! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Ah no it’s all good man, I know you didn’t k ow and I still appreciate the video. I just did t want someone else new to think they should defoliate 3 weeks into flower with autos. It’s all good brother.

2 Likes

Great call… :nerd_face:
:+1:

1 Like

Pretty amazing girl. That tent is lit up. :+1:

1 Like