Ice Sheets 4th Journal. Auto Gorillia Glue

Very cool and a creative way to recycle trash. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Good morning Doggo friends! :sunny::heart_eyes:

Have a tail waggin’ day!

4 Likes

Morning! Look at the smile. :smile:

2 Likes

Happy Sunday Everyone! Update on my girl Misty. She seems to be growing nicely. Still going back and forth if I should top this auto or not? The last auto I grew I didn’t top and just did a bunch of LST.

6 Likes

2 days later and Misty has gotten comfortable! Starting doing some tucking of bigger fan leaves. Stella seems happy with her.

3 Likes

Looks like they are happy in there new home.

1 Like

She’s getting some nice growth :clap:

2 Likes

The symmetry of her is very pleasing to my eyes :crazy_face: what a beauty! (And Stella, of course :kissing_closed_eyes:)

2 Likes

Well I decided to FIM Misty. This will be my first time trying any sort of high stress training with an auto. Very curious to see what happens!

P.S. sorry for the blurple photos. I’m running 24 hour lights on and in a 7gallon pot so she is extra heavy after watering. Will pull her out into some nice light when I’m not lazy or stoned. Might be awhile… LOL.

3 Likes

Along for the educational ride!!
Thanks

2 Likes

I’m interested in seeing how she turns out with the FIM. I’ve seen different opinions on HST on autos. Best way to find out is to learn from doing. :+1:

3 Likes

Ooh interesting. Considering this with my next grow… keep us posted! :+1::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Heading on a two week road trip tomorrow so I wanted to do one last update before I leave! I got the brother in law to take care of Misty when we’re out of town.

Last update I fimmed and Misty seems to have responded nicely. I was trying to just do some bending and I actually supercropped the main stem that I fimmed. Totally on accident but hey… will see what happens.

From what I have heard you are not suppose to stress autos that much but now I have done different types of HST. Curious to see what happens now.

What do you guys think?

5 Likes

She looks great. As far as the HST goes seems like you have not slowed anything down. Just my opinion but it seems that if you don’t stress autos to much to late they generally do fine. Others will probably disagree LOL :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Looks good to me!
Green - check, alive - check…
Yep, she checks out :+1::joy:

Ooh road trip?! Where ya going if you don’t mind me asking?

GIF image

2 Likes

Haha yep! We are leaving from Minnesota and heading to Colorado, Arizona, and Southern California. Hopefully check out Yosemite if the weather cooperates!

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ve never been to any of those places. Only been to the states once and that was about 20 years ago I went skiing in Boston. But that’s literally it. Good fun but would love to see more!

You’ll have a great time! To quote Red Hot Chillies - “road trippin with my two favourite allies, fully loaded we got snacks and supplies” :guitar: :notes: :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Got some really tasty bud in Denver on the road trip. My wife got so stoned at dinner that she forgot how to use Chopsticks. It was hilarious.

Strain: Gelato… think this might be my next one from ILGM.

5 Likes

Nice!! Love Gelato :drooling_face:
tbf I can’t even use chopsticks when im sober!

And that view! :astonished::astonished::astonished: WOW!

1 Like

About halfway through vacation and I had my brother in law send me a photo of Misty. She got huge. Starting to flower now. Lights still 24/7.

6 Likes