I wont be buying seeds here any longer

@Myfriendis410 Nailed it as usual. He maybe thinking of people saying I will get you seeds of such and such.

He also may not be aware about The Lab side when it was operational. Many growers have other growers addresses and what not. Just because The Lab was 86’ed it didn’t get rid of their addresses for those that traded. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

how do you contact customer service? Ive been looking on the web page and cant seem to find a link for customer service

https://ilgm.com/contact

5 Likes

Top left corner an web page is a menu tab support, contact and go from there, they my take some time to get back with you just be patient.

1 Like

There shipping is a joke also. Shouldn’t take weeks and weeks to get seeds. You’re better off ordering from a place outside the country. You’ll get them quicker

1 Like

They are actually located in Amsterdam and has a US Location for expedited shipping.

It took the USPS almost 2 months to get me a new sleep apnea mask and hoses. It only had to go 90 miles. Coming from a major VA Hospital.

So keep in mind the seed packages probably go through the UK first. Also remember Covid has made major delays on shipping. Most forget this part.

9 Likes

I cannot complain because I have had a solid experience with ILGM. My best solution for germinating is water for 48 hours. Then to a wet paper towel inside a zip lock bag. Then place that bag on top of your hot water heater or tv set top box. Or buy a heating mat for germinating which are like $35. It is so worth it. I have also had better luck with indicia dominant strains. I like sativa but they seem to be more difficult to germinate.

4 Likes

Interestingly enough ILGM and WeesSeedExpress ship from the EXACT SAME ADDRESS in California.
What I can’t figure out is why would a company from Europe ship to the West Coast of the US so they can turn around and be shipped back to the east. All of the US is east of San Diego. LOL!

I’ve read several conspiracy theories around the net that swear ILGM and WSE are the same company. I mean, look at the websites! LOL!

Seedsman is the slowest shipping yet!!
Except for my peyote seeds which are coming from Thailand. LOL!

1 Like

My seeds traveled approximately 8,129 miles to get here from Amsterdam.
They could cut that in half with a East Coast third-party warehouse.

1 Like

ILGM? I’ve placed 4 orders and so far it has averaged 8-10 days from the time I placed the order to the time I received my orders.

3 Likes

My experience with ILGM has been above and beyond. Pot for pot another story. Just be patient there make it right. They won’t rip u off there legit

7 Likes

Are you soaking for an hour and PH’ing your Rockwool down to 6.5 before you plant the seeds in it? Feels like a silly question but I gotta ask. I’ve had like a 96% success rate with Rockwool and seeds from literally all over the world. 2% failure was from soaking the Rockwool too long and 2% was from letting it dry out after a day or two of germing.

4 Likes

Did you try to contact customer service?

They’ve been stellar for me with their customer service. They’ll replace your bad seeds, sometimes offer you a coupon, they seem to want to do whatever is needed to make you happy. They have really gone above and beyond.

I’d give it a try, at least, before you give up.

I’ve had amazing results with the ILGM seed company so far.

Anyhow, good luck, and hang in there! :v::heart::seedling:

8 Likes

& P.S…

I’m a newbie, but I have sprouted quitte a few seeds from ILGM so far…

My best results have been simply leaving them alone in their water, until they sprout. Sometimes it can take a while. Then… I wait until their “tails” are as long as I’d like, then pop 'em in the medium.

Has worked pretty darn well thus far.

Don’t give up!

6 Likes

This is so the seeds get through International Customs.
ILGM knows if anything gets confiscated and gets new ones to send you.
In the US there is NO Customs to F things up.
You get your order with tracking from CA. No problems.

1 Like

ALL shipping is a joke. ILGM is based in Amsterdam and order fulfillment (when possible) ships from California. So not sure where you got your misinformation…

Mail drop (like Mailboxes etc)

Seed replenishment to the depot in Cali is done by flying a person over with seeds. Hopefully without getting caught. Plus, their market essentially started in California with a larger percentage of customers on the Left Coast.

13 Likes

Sm thinking out of the box - theirs “came” from Oklahoma! :joy:
But still the slowest shipping.
I’m about 2 weeks on ILGM or WSE, 3weeks + from Sm.
And a week later my tracking still shows my cactus seeds in Thailand. :rofl: :joy:
No biggie - 3-5 years for a mature specimen anyway and even then I’m just growing it for fun. I just enjoy growing and flowering cacti.

Happy Growing Everyone!!

edit: I just figured it was a third-party warehouse. I worked for an manufacturer that imported a lot of goods and we went out to Long Beach to set up a warehouse to receive and ship our orders to our specs.
The warehouse was in Compton! LOL!
California was great - but somebody needs to school them on what sweet tea is! :rofl:

1 Like

ILGM has been good to me with seeds that didn’t work. Give em a break. You gotta assume you’re dealing with some stoners. Take it easy. It’ll work out!

8 Likes

First time I had sweet tea just off Ft Hood at this hole in the wall Mexican food diner I spit it back into the glass. And its no wonder why the South has such high Diabetes.

I still can not drink sweet tea. I don’t want 2 tons of sugar in a 32oz glass cup. :joy::joy::joy:

Covid has taken a huge toll on shipping. I used to get packages from the UK in 7 days. Now it can take a month.

Even the Veterans Administration can take up to 2 months to get medications and stuff from the Prosthetics Department and it only needs to go 90 miles. This is coming from one of the largest VA Hospitals in the USA.

2 Likes

Hey hey hey now! Dont bash our sugar and caffeine! Lol. Two things come in ‘Diabetes Flavored’ here…. Kool Aid and Tea. And the Chicken has a High Blood Pressure flavor haha.

But in all honesty. Ive seen ILGM fix all kinds of errors with seeds over my years. They go ABOVE AND BEYOND. Attitude, Neptune, JBC, and most direct from breeder companies dont give two thoughts about ur ‘germ rates’. They sale seeds ‘as souvenirs’ and quite a few wont even bother with more then a computer made style response. Not Bob’s Seed Shop! Reach out to support, answer a few questions, u get seeds replaced. That simple.

As to your problems germ’n. Try a few techniques mentioned above. More then one way to make an omelette… just find what works for you.

18 Likes