I wont be buying seeds here any longer

No worries i will stick with what i do now

2 Likes

I just didnā€™t want you to get into trouble is all. :+1:

1 Like

Not trying to start anything or talk out of line, but some seem to get away with it unscathed. The transactions donā€™t occur here, but Iā€™ve seen more than one post that could possibly be described as an advertisementā€¦
Things that make you go Hmmmmā€¦

Itā€™s always nice to hear about new strains and seeders, but ATM Iā€™ve got so many beans from ILGM and a couple other banks that I could go 10 years of growing - by my states legal standardsā€¦as ifā€¦lol, and not run out!
Especially since Iā€™m experimenting with clones too.

Happy Growing Everyone!!

6 Likes

WOW!! Thatā€™s all
I have to say about all this. :woozy_face::blush:

5 Likes

One day when Iā€™m not a puppy anymore and my balls drop Iā€™ll be sending money to ILGM for my 1st ever seed purchase. And to be honest, unless ever bean didnā€™t germ, idnpay it to game and send them some more money. Then if ever one didnā€™t pop, Iā€™d have a talk with them. But I would bet my left eye(shooting eye) that it would never come to that!

7 Likes

It wouldnā€™t, Iā€™ve had a fairly good germ ratio with ILGM seeds and times I have had issues they have immediately made me more than happy with resolution. What I have noticed when someone comes out of the gate with vows to never buy from ILGM again, thereā€™s usually a agenda or they just donā€™t intend to get issue resolved. :+1:

14 Likes

Amen grow bro
Ilgm is the best

9 Likes

You know, thereā€™s something like 45,000 people per month with 7 Mods to police it. We rely on members to flag posts they deem inappropriate. So, maybe you could actually push the ā€˜flagā€™ button once in a while yourselfā€¦

19 Likes

Exactlyā€¦members are the first line of defense so the Moderators can take action. :+1::+1::+1:

17 Likes

72 hr soak and then place into media, my media is rockwool cubes

5 Likes

I like to stick to what has worked for me for years I soak my seeds 24 hours no longer In a small cup of warm water. From the cup of water to the damp paper towels clam shell between 2 small plates. Usually 1 to 2 days sprouts Ready to plant in seed starter cups. Happy growing and good luck my friend !

10 Likes

They should split open and a tap root should emerge within 24-48 hours of starting soak. If not, then add a little hydrogen peroxide next time and keep them warm (80-85 degrees). You will get an almost 100% germination rate.

If the seeds donā€™t thrive beyond this point then you need to review what you are doing and change it up.

Are you using rock wool because you are into growing hydroponically or because of some other reason?

7 Likes

I believe the person Iā€™m thinking about is a moderator.

Unfortunately sometimes there is not a great germ rate. But 6 out of 30? Has to be user error. Ilgm always stands by the guarantee. I had some that were only 50% but some at a 100%.

1 Like

Iā€™m new to ILGM but Iā€™ll say this. I have had 100% sprout rate and 83.3% grow big rate. Iā€™m new to indoor tents this year but I learned outdoors in 1974. Just sayinā€™ā€¦ ILGM is doing something right.

9 Likes

There are no current Mods that have ever advertised their stuff here.

From our perspective it appears they are trying. You also should remember that this is a forum paid for and hosted/staffed by a seed shop. Thatā€™s kind of extraordinary 1 and 2: you can grow and use from any seed bank and show it off here. That kind of speaks to being confident in their product line and their service. Just my 2 cents.

19 Likes

Just follow the guide lines water soak until tail appears & put in soil . If no tail contact ILGM support & let them know & they will help !! Good luck & hope it all works out for you .

1 Like

yep, i grow in rockwool, ive done both, paper towel method and long soak, they seem to sprout a taproot but then that taproot stops and never gets longer then the seed and when they go into rockwool cubes they never start.

No sure about rockwool, but Iā€™ve been using ILGM for yearā€™s in Soil and have had GREAT Success with. One time no sprouts, contact customer service and they were replaced. Sorry to here about your issues @Anishnabee good luck in the future.

3 Likes

7+ orders all delivered successfully.
100% germination rate on the 4 orders Iā€™ve planted so far!

6 Likes