How does my 4-day-old Wedding Cake Auto look?

Okay even with autos? Should I pull these two in the tent and put in solo for a week or whatever until they get some nodes?

1 Like

Even with autos.

I’d leave what you’ve got going on now the way it is. But for future reference that’s how I start things.

2 Likes

Okay. From now on that’s how I’ll be starting seeds!

1 Like

Thank you for the info as always! I’ll be sending out that freak tomorrow

1 Like

Any of y’all ever tried these?! If you have you NEED to!!! Terpene infused and tobacco free. Burns so slow and so smooth!!! Pic of my cured wedding cake! Oh my my my is this stuff amazing!! So smooth and sweet. Puts you on your ass in no time if you indulge a little too much. :crazy_face: definitely be growing this sweet sweet girl again!

5 Likes

I have. Personally, I didn’t care for them.

2 Likes

The clove smell and taste was a surprise for sure. I can’t complain about them because those are the only ones I can smoke in the house that doesn’t bother Mrs. Jonesy. Sucks they’re $5.99 each!

1 Like

I think I fixed it @Graysin

Blue dream

Critical+2.0

Blue dream
She is domed. Just planted her today after 24 hr soak

4 Likes

Good evening from Nowhere, USA!!

6 Likes

I got 5 off my last Blue Dream, it’s in my new glass right now. It was like every bud wanted to be a 1/4…Good luck with them, you’ll enjoy.

2 Likes

Can’t wait!!! Always wanted to try blue dream. Gonna get my chance in a few months!!!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! I can’t remember and I’ve looked through my journal here. When is it okay to take the dome off and let the girls roll? I know the critical has a minute before I can take that dome off. Curious about the blue dream beauty. Thanks all

2 Likes

How big are they?

3 Likes

I remove the humidity dome once the seedling has broken the surface. And place a fan on them. If it looks like its super dry i will put it back on. But its usually just fine. I use to leave the dome on for 7 to 10 days after they popped up. But i was getting Petritis(powdery mildew) and mold in the stem. If you want to raise the humidity in the tent I just take a pot of soil and saturated all the way full and set it next to my seedling tray under the light as the water evaporates into the air it raises humidity. I saw this quote the other day “ if you take 10 cannabis growers who grow good weed and ask them their method for growing…… you will have 10 different ways of growing really good weed!!!” Everybody does things differently. Muddle through and find out what works for you! :metal:t5: Happy growing

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s plenty big enough to skip the dome.

1 Like

Okay sweet! Domes off! Game on girls!

2 Likes

Sorry been out of the forum for a few. Thank you so much for the Photo. Information @Graysin i added it to my notes and I look forward to starting them after this run! Freak show will be on its way today by the way. Here’s an update picture of blue dream and critical. had my other blue dream seed not work for me so I just dropped another.

Is there a reason why the node gaps differ so much or is it just because it’s a different strain? Wasn’t sure if my light was too high in brightness or too high height. Maybe she’s reaching?

6 Likes

It may be strain growth patterns, it may be light coverage - shorter one may be closer to higher light intensity.

Neither one looks tall/leggy enough to be concerned about insufficient light, though, to my eyes.

3 Likes

My DLI should be around 30 right now? They’ve all got the same coverage when I check a few days ago. I’ll have to check again when they wake up at 1600