How does my 4-day-old Wedding Cake Auto look?

Nothin but goodness do i see :eyes: beautiful healthy plants :potted_plant::heart_eyes: congrats everyone :muscle::100: imma share a pic of my lil sweetheart witcha :wink: 6th week

5 Likes

Okay. That makes sense. OK so that tells me I definitely haven’t been given her enough nutrients the 390 ppm’s is the runoff so I don’t have nutrient lockout or anything like that? How do I raise it and what I need to do is feed her more nutrients? I’m gonna order some of that recharge today and give that a shot since it’s a little bit cheaper than the tigus I think you called it. That was about $25-$30 more. I’m putting together an order today of some stuff and I’ll send pics of them to see what you think about it before I purchase. Definitely have been under watering a bit in fear of overwatering. She’s been green and healthy for the most part but being in flower for sure needs more. I just started leaving my 3-1 probe meter in the pot to let me know. Should’ve done that from beginning but didn’t know it was okay. Seen quite a few growers on YouTube leaving them in so I figured I’d give it a whirl.

1 Like

Just feed her with full-strength Jack’s when you water. So 3.6 grams Part A, 2.4 grams part B, and 1.2 grams of Epsom salts per gallon of water.

1 Like

Here is what I just ordered

2 Likes

Very nice. I hope the jeweler’s loupe does the trick for you. I have always struggled with microscopes and things that generally require me to be able to focus on things with just one eye, so I couldn’t do it. But the Tribus, Great White and Apera Will not let you down.

3 Likes

Right on @Graysin!

@Jonesy287 I have the same Apera and jeweler’s loupe. Here are a few images taken with my iPhone through the 60x lens. They are not perfect, but, they absolutely help me make a more informed choice on harvest time.

Regarding all the nutes: I have to say I think you are doing too much. My grows are very simple. I set the Ac infinity temp and RH, leave the light on 90% dim, and plant seeds in happy frog dirt. After a few weeks I start with FF trio. I feed every other watering. I LST regularly during weeks 3-6ish. I defoliate once a week or so to keep airflow and light pen. Good. Thats it. Its pretty darn simple. The genetics are really good, and I try not to fuck them up. Like my kids!

5 Likes

That jeweler loop works just fine for the price! Everything else just showed up as well. Can’t wait to dial in!!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Crap my bad. I sent the question I have to the other thread about lights we were speaking on. I meant to put it here. Sorry @Docnraq and @Graysin didn’t mean to double tap

2 Likes

Should I defoliate the bottom part of plant even the little little bud sites to push more energy up top, or no? I’ll post prior picture

3 Likes

From the company green beam led’s technician I guess you’d call him. Do these numbers sound about right?

2 Likes

Yeah. Those sound like pretty spot-on recommendations. I have my light about 20” from canopy on full blast and sometimes get foxtails cuz it’s so intense. During later flower, it would be wise to dial it back a little to avoid foxtailing.

2 Likes

Does fox tailing mess with potency or…?

1 Like

Any incognito ways to dry without tent. Outdoor bag seed short bus riding plant

WeDryer has a built in carbon filter.

And foxtailing impacts your ability to gauge ripeness - it’s constantly spitting new trichomes while the old ones age past their time. It can to nothing but be aesthetic, or it can be something that impacts the high - I.e. too much foxtailing with too many immature trichomes combined with overripe ones can create a confusing and often headache inducing high. I will often let my plant do a little foxtailing but I pull it when the original bud trichs are ready, because I would rather not let it get to a point of a bad high.

2 Likes

Week four of flower. How much if any should I feed of tribus?

2 Likes

Half mL per gal of water is a good starting point. I apply once a week.

1 Like

So like week 3-4 of veg All the way through to harvest Would be okay? I’ll be at the cannacon thing in Virginia this month. Never been to one and maybe see some of y’all there!!!

1 Like

Yep! That’ll be plenty. Bump to 1mL per gal in flower I think.

I know some folks are attending - Virginia is sadly way not near me. Wish it was. I also don’t remember who. :sweat_smile: but I am sure you’ll find a way to meet up!

1 Like

I know the blue ridge reaper @Dantheman85 is going. Maybe I’ll see ya there bro! Never been to kne before so wife and I are looking forward to it. Signed for seminars. Gonna be awesome. What better romantic getaway than to a cannacon. Hahaha

On other note. The wedding cake 3 I started a month ago still hasn’t broke soil. Think it might be a dud?! Put another in solo cup I germed a couple days ago in a ziploc. Had about 1/2” tail after two days so figured it was time. Just using great white. Jacks and that tribus. Planted in perlite and coco only. No nutes for a the first 3-4 weeks and then starting them up. I’m feeling more confident with this grow going in knowing what I’ve learned from y’all and just trying stuff. Keeping this stupid simple. Here we go. I’ll be sure to start a new thread for that grow once she pops soil and shows her pretty face!!!

1 Like