How does my 4-day-old Wedding Cake Auto look?

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: sheā€™s looking good. Starting to stretch I think and nug up. Hereā€™s a photo.

3 Likes

@Dantheman85 here is how old they are. No. 2 is very far behind but fighting nute burn from soil mix. Hoping sheā€™ll bounce back and be okay. Might try to do a flush today once lights come back on and see if thatā€™ll fix it or should I just let it go and just water? I did coco, perlite, worm casting and blood meal in the one just experimenting with it. Just dropped another bean in a cup of water yesterday. Got a tiny tail coming out. Gonna put that one in a solo cup for the first couple weeks and see how that goes before I move it over to 5 gallon pot or do you think I just put the bean straight into its forever home and just use coco and perlite 75%-25%, wait a few weeks and then start nutes?

2 Likes

Seedling still brittle. Got another thatā€™s 48 hours in cup of water. Waiting for longer tail and sheā€™s going into coco!

1 Like

I have ventilation questions to whomever can answer. Iā€™ve spoke in this matter before and just wanted to get some input. I have a 6ā€™x10ā€™ room I am growing in. No windows. 1 A/C floor vent (return). I have my tent unzipped like so. Itā€™s to the point where I need to shut the tent to keep the smell down. If I was to cut this and vent to the attic would lower the temp in my tent or is there something else I should change? Temp fluctuation is in between 76Ā°-84Ā°. Humidity is 43%-54%. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Also are there any deficiencies yā€™all are seeing or is it just me being paranoid? The bud picture is the bag seed I threw in a pot to see what happened. Wondering what yā€™all thought about the trichomes? Thanks in advance growmies!!:call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

You would still use passive intake by leaving a lower vent open and exhaust up into the attic, right? If thatā€™s the case, then you should be just fine to do that. Iā€™d be sure to set up your carbon filter at the exhaust to ensure the unfiltered odor doesnā€™t blow into the attic and make the whole house feel like weed. :v:

1 Like

3 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s what Iā€™m gonna do. This environment is driving me nuts trying to get it regulated. Lol I have a deficiency and I canā€™t put my finger on it. I think itā€™s sulfur or nitrogen or potassium. Please help! How do I fix it?? I would hate to lose this this far in the game. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks ladies and gents!! :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Just defoliated the leaves that looked rough. Hereā€™s better shots of the leaves.

1 Like

How how and how? Those look delicious!

1 Like

Potassium and phosphorus and magnesium are incredibly common during flower. Iā€™d be considering those as potentials.

Remind me your feeding routine?

1 Like

Iā€™m just doing the 3,2,1 method you spoke about. I feed every other time I water. Not sure if I need to change up the mixture being in flower or not. With her being in flower Iā€™m watering every day. That a big no-no? The coco is dry before I water of course but she sure is thirsty! Thanks @Graysin Iā€™m stressing over here. Haha

1 Like

Definitely at least once a day. If the coco is getting super dry between daily waterings, you could try to bump to 2x a day.

Since youā€™re in coco, feed every watering rather than every other - thatā€™s probably where youā€™re seeing the deficiency kicking in from. Thereā€™s nothing in coco except what you put into it, so sheā€™s gonna need more.

Youā€™re doing great, nothinā€™ to stress over. :100:

1 Like

Okay. Iā€™ve pulled the dwarf plant and dropped another bean in five gallon fabric pot with just coco and perlite. Just gonna do jacks and nothing else this grow and see what happens. (Not sure if good idea) please tell me if it is or not? Will feeding every time fix the yellowing and nute issue with my leaves on wedding cake #1? I know Iā€™ve still got a few weeks left of flower before the fun part, harvest!!! Just trying to make it to that finish line and enjoy my first harvest! Curious, what did your first plant yield? I appreciate all the help man! Couldnā€™t have gotten this far without your input and guidance. I can grow a good healthy veggie garden but this is a different animal. Wish I could grow outdoors but unfortunately I donā€™t have that option as of now. Hopefully in the near future. Good ol Bible Belt

1 Like

Should be fine. I like to use microbes along with the Jacks but I donā€™t know if itā€™s critical. Just speeds up growth a bit.

Itā€™ll help slow it down or stop it. The yellowed stuff wonā€™t get better but wonā€™t get worse either.

Iā€™d have to go back and look but Iā€™m thinking it was right around an ounce, pretty pathetic :joy: but for all the learning curve and my inherently black thumb, it was great.

1 Like

I would be stoked to get an ounce from my first plant. . What microbes are you speaking of specifically? Thank you for easing my paranoid mind buddy on those yellow leaves.

Hopefully this third bean will explode and I can be on my A-game with everything Iā€™ve learned so far. I still have forever to go but looking forward to absorbing all that I can!

1 Like

In my mind, Tribus is king. It is most concentrated for the price, only takes 1-2mL per gallon and only needs to be added once a week.

Other good microbe products out there are:
Billions (TPS Nutrients)
Fish Shit
Mammoth P
Photosynthesis Plus
King Crab
Bush Doctor microbe brew (Fox Farms)
Miicrobial Mass
Recharge (my personal favorite next to Tribus)
Great White (my favorite for transplants)

Thereā€™s others, Iā€™m sure, but those are what come to mind. Iā€™ve used them all except Photosynthesis plus. I hear it smells like Satan farted some week old deviled eggs, so Iā€™ve been hesitant.

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard of fish sh!t, great white, and recharge. Iā€™ll look into that tribus. I looked up that recharge earlier and itā€™s around $48 for a pound of it. That doing pretty standard? Do you wait until like 3 weeks or so into veg before you start the microbes and nute routine? Thanks for the info as always bro

1 Like

I realized Iā€™ve never asked this. How much nute water do you give your plants when you water or is the nute water the water. Sorry if thatā€™s a dumb question

1 Like

My PPMā€™s are 390 in my flowering plant. Iā€™ve read something about that meaning nute lockout. Not sure what I should do from here growmie. Thank you advance brother.

Runoff?

Means sheā€™s hungry. Not unusual at all. They go through more nutrients because theyā€™re bud building.

All my water is nute water (everything I use is water mixed with full strength jacks). I have a couple gals in 2gal pots of coco and they take about 3/4 of a gallon every day. My autopots take about 30 gallons every two weeks or so.

Also $48 per pound of recharge is a pretty good price.

1 Like