Hold my beer, watch this!

Id pay $300 for this… :man_facepalming:t5: Fml cmon Mississippi!!!

6 Likes

I feel that it will be soonish.

2 Likes

Wooooooh welcome to your new expensive habit Loco lmao sounds like you shoulda offered your Doc a toke years ago, he woulda told ya! :laughing:

I’d be like ‘I got your PPL riiiight here budday :fu:’… $30 pfffffff f****ck thaaaat

3 Likes

Michigan is pretty close by… sort of… lol.

4 Likes

We r the coolest this side of the mississippi

3 Likes

I will gladly pay $30 to stay out of jail so I can provide for my kids lol.

6 Likes

I was at the Dr’s 3 weeks into Jan ‘17, the year it became legal here. I paid $350 for the visits. You had to be seen 3x over 3 mos to qualify. After that another $135 for the card and passport photo I’d. Then $99 every 6 mos to renew it, plus 2x more $100 visits a year. All that for over priced carts only. Needless to say, fuq all that! Glad to see that things are a lil less pricy these days.

5 Likes

When u put it like that… :man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5: Thats ridiculous. But the price for progress! Now yall have those silly carts, flower, edibles… dabs? No concentrates yet eh?

3 Likes

And that was my attitude as well when it was just oil. They started with flower and I said I would do it …but didn’t. Now edibles are on the list and my doc was only 175. So for $250 w the states yearly $75 I will have card in hand. We will see how that goes and I’m *SOOOO curious to compare with my bud… play a Pepsi challenge on some folks see how I add up.

5 Likes

Correct it’s low thc I haven’t read what % yet but no concentrates.

2 Likes

Congrats dude that’s awesome.
Being in Oz I’d pay to be able to legally grow, I wouldn’t give out HJ’s or anything…

6 Likes

Have a cigar boys n girls…

Its twin girls… ILGM Blue Dream and Green Crack Fems… Day one…

9 Likes

I can’t legally grow that be too Awesome. I’m pretty sure thats only in states that legalized recreational. Don’t quote me on that or maybe you can get a grow license in states more lenient but not down here

2 Likes

New mexico is medical only, but they have a grow license, it usually comes to medical states, but years down the road after medical has been approved. Its starts with people complaining that they can’t afford their medication, or can’t drive to the dispensary.

2 Likes

i loved my blue dream, great taste

1 Like

How bout some pot talk it’s been a bit since I had some pics up. Although there ain’t much going on in seedling phase to tak pictures of. I might end up trashing the 2 CS if they don’t make a 360 by Sunday.

I also cropped couple branches

And a couple tops

13 Likes

Just a heads up for my canna family :

If you’re using Vivosun fans, you might have some sorrows down the line. They are dangerous.

Pass the word around please! :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Thay first pic is the CS that it and it’s sibling came out with the long whispy leaves, not cotys. Let’s do a review…

8 Likes

2 Likes

LMAO…and look what just popped up on my “1 year” google pics, I’ll make em work to refresh that one was an NL auto from crapman seeds a year ago…

8 Likes