Hold my beer, watch this!

So it’s about time for me to start a new thread. My last journal covered all of my mistakes and growing pains but there will be plenty more of those to come. Regardless I’m all grown up now and mom says I’m very more smart.
Since I embarked on this venture I have depended on this site and more to the credit of the growers on it. I’m so glad I took up this hobby and found this site. I’ve made some great friends and look forward to 2021… sooooo much! LoL And it Looks like this grow will take me into it, almost February about. So let’s get to it !!!
Ive had this idea that about 6 of my jerrycan pots could fit nicely in my 5’ X 4’. I have 2 Thc Bombs and the 1 seed I found last WC grow Ive been torturing for about 4 weeks in my 100° + redneck veg cubby. I also have 2 ILGM BG whos tails went in soil Saturday. I think I’ll soak my last, year old Chocolope tomorrow for 6 plants. So I cut down and drilled out 6 of my jerry cans, cleaned up the room and bleached the es out of my ac unit.

Using some old soil as a base I added ffof, hf, castings, black kow manure, perlite & peat.

Always use great white

And voilá

50 Likes

Always, always, always

13 Likes

Imma try somin lil different that hopefully will get some new faces in the circle. Plus ya can only tag 10…lol I’ve been on here for a good bit but I just don’t get out much or learn too much good.lol I’ll tag the regular stoners and ya’ll tag others. Btw if you don’t know me this is more comedic relief and stoner babble so dont check that drop down list if your easily offended :wink:

There is however one law:
Not to go on all-fours; that is the Law. Are we not men?
Not to suck up Drink; that is the Law. Are we not men?
Not to eat Fish or Flesh; that is the Law. Are we not men?
Not to claw the Bark of Trees; that is the Law. Are we not men?
Not to chase other Men; that is the Law. Are we not men?
@Budbrother @Amazon66 @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody
LoL @DivChem @kaptain3d @PurpNGold74 @pptrsha1 @Zee @kettle

18 Likes

Following avidly! And I expect to be offended at least twice a week, young man!

@Gremmall @AfgVet @Tenga @Mote @jjs @shindig153 @kettle @GreenFlex @Green707Thumb @Dbpooper

and here’s ten more tagged! :nerd_face:

21 Likes

i love off the wall with @LoCoRock!

8 Likes

I should have included that in the law… LoL … regardless you know the loco law

11 Likes

i am so watching this. is it a strictly inside grow?

5 Likes

New here but ill tag along!

4 Likes

I jumped in the van, stolen or not, let’s goooooo! I think mama is right about you being smart. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome… im going to be lurking… :grin: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Oldguy @Hoppiefrog @hoppiebunny @GreenJewels @TDubWilly @dbrn32 @DoobieNoobie @Enlightened420 @Bulldognuts @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie

I believe some fun is going to be had here… :nerd_face:

16 Likes

Did you make that avatar druid, that is wicked. It reads we are NOT alone I’d imagine? If you did I think @CoyoteCody guys some competitive man.

2 Likes

Lol it says we are stoned lol no I downloaded it. I wish I was that talented

2 Likes

14 Likes

Honest fellow you are, good stuff, I like it. Cody’s made a bunch for everyone I’m not that puter smart. My 11 yr old son could but he’d get suspicious having to draw a joint I spose. LoL anywho ya man … welcome along, nice chatting w you. Tag me up if ya got a journal going. I wish I could say you might learn something in here but I doubt it. LoL

8 Likes

Appreciate the tag brother.
Always up for some fun and frivolity… And sharing :green_heart:
Why… just the other day I actually received a like from the man himself, I was so awestruck I almost fell off my chair :laughing:
I didn’t know you were so well read Loco, a man of many talents and mysteries. I’m along for the party :v:

2 Likes

In about a week I will start my journal. Only doing 2 auots indoor. Im a newb. I have 1 blueberry and 1 white widow. The bb just popped thru soil yesterday

2 Likes

great white is good

1 Like

set to watching and im buckled in for a wild ride lol.

4 Likes

Cody. Happy cannaversary brother. :partying_face::partying_face:
Loco. I’m along for the ride too. :+1::v:

4 Likes