Hold my beer, watch this!

Oh and that last pic was 2 months old… LoL I sware to you it stayed not doing anything for like a month. Just 2 cotys and a bulbous mass above…

1 Like

I did in the 80’s…two times.
Interestingly enough, I had an MRI on my brain this week. The results were a mushroom growing from my spinal cord and cobwebs.

3 Likes

Day 32 from pop. ILGM Bg N Amnesia haze autos.

New Blue Dream and Green Crack Fems…

5 Likes

1 Like

And this is exactly why I endorse this product…
I’m not affiliated in any way , other than wanting all of you to be safe and have peace of mind , especially if you grow inside of your home , this will save you and your family’s life and your belongings…
I highly recommend it…
I use a propane co2 generator and tried to go the super cheap route the first time buy buying cheaper equipment , I just happened to go check on the girl’s and walked into a room that had a unit luckily hanging from chain so it didn’t catch fire , which the whole room is fire retardant…
But still the flames were 3’ x 3’ fire ball hanging in the middle of the room…
Had the propane tank blew , I would have been screwed…
I’m just lucky that my flower room is 100’ from my house…
Here’s the product…

For around a 100 bucks and it will keep stuff safe even when no one is around…
:v::sunglasses:

13 Likes

Great suggestion @peachfuzz! Great way to look out for us, thanks! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I suck at posting links , so if you can that would be great… @kaptain3d
I bought mine over 7 years ago , so hopefully they are still accessible… :+1:
Want all my fellow cultivators to be safe in their journeys… :grin:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve seen da Fuzz mention this before and the same exact pic I believe too. Man it would suxk to see that happen to my room.

3 Likes

I couldn’t find the same one, but Amazon has a few choices. Things like this :

https://www.amazon.com/Elide-Fire-Activation-Extinguisher-warranty/dp/B07BC653JC

4 Likes

If it’s saved 1 room or house it’s worth it right! Fuzz started using them after his close encounter. If that tank went man I betcha there was a couple immediate changes that day.

2 Likes

Well…It is what it IS. I’ll go with 80 Bob! LoL
Might need to try some different 1’s… I got like 20 different gauges… with 20 different batteries.

4 Likes

Yea and none ever seem to read the same temp/RH

Ya but oem standards says calibration within +/- 10° …hmmm i’m good. LoL hold my beer :beers:

3 Likes

Dang… Here’s the New ACDC PWRUP Song titles. This will be the second album to not have a song as its title…

Powerage is the other…

i bought 8 acu rite hygrometers from home depot over a period of a year. they all read within one point of each other except one which i threw out.

5 Likes

Well I might have you beat man… I’ve got about 12 or so. Although 4 or so are lost So i shouldn’t count them. Lmao I’m not too concerned really just bs’n. You know me I’m not too concerned w the whole “dial” it in philosophy. It’s a weed, it grows and I smoke.it.

6 Likes

I got those same hygro meters. I should check mine all out ya think. I got 10 of them

1 Like

W T F is this little camouflage *master @repins12 ain’t got nothing on this guy. Holy EF. He has perfect lil broke branches of the same diameter all web’d up. Absolute brilliant. I sware to god picked it up and put it on the outdoor grill to check out went to get a drink inside - I come out later and it’s gone, moved over dangling (obviously to morph) from the grill.

When he goes inside he even tucks the flap shut…

5 Likes

I believe around here we call them bag worms. Highly detrimental to plants :+1: :v:

5 Likes
4 Likes