Ho Ho Ho, the Christmas grow 🎁

Day 37 - Did some trellis tucking on Nancy. Sid has not popped up enough to start tucking.

Need to defoliate Sid some more… tomorrow. Been a long day …

Sid

Nancy

6 Likes

Day 39 - Sid is still being lazy… Canopy filling.

Hope everyone is having a good week! :metal::sunglasses:

Sid

Nancy

4 Likes

Nancy is going to eat Sid pretty soon lol

2 Likes

Day 41 - bud sites starting to form.

7 Likes

@zparkie2 - This is my current grow in my 2x4. Reflecting, I need to keep this as a one plant tent.

1 Like

@Poseidon , very nice and healthy. After the jungle I just grew I am looking at professional scrog next, Too many side shoots on the main branches on my harvest, that could have been more top colas thru net. I am a big fabric container soil guy but that hydro is impressive.

1 Like

Thanks bud! This is my first scrog… My first WWA I let grow after one fim and no training as I assumed a 3 foot plant at harvest. Try 5 foot and side shoots filled the tent. Got almost 8oz off a single WWA. Crazy…

Trying this out … wish me luck.

1 Like

Trimmed, tucked, and crammed into the trellis. I have it pretty much set as good as I can. I have a few spots I would like filled (center). Might tuck Sid ‘thata way… time is running short. Don’t wanna mess too much more… in early pre-flower

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Day 42 - morning

1 Like

Beautiful ladies!!

1 Like

Day 44 - switching out the quantum tubes to 2900k and beginning my bloom regiment

6 Likes

:christmas_tree: :gift: indeed!!

It always meake me sad looking at your plants because I started before you and I am just now starting to get my plants growing again lmao. Damn root rot lol.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy your grow is going smooth so far and hope it continues to do so!

2 Likes

I feel bad for you… The damn rot…

I wonder if they rebound hard after the stress? Wouldn’t that be the shit? Ripping 12-15 inch, thick and gooey colas!!! I am sending good vibes your way!

BTW, Sid and Nancy say thanks !! :metal::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Vexer - forgot to tag you

My show is almost set to begin. It’s funny how small they are for how old they are lol. The pearly roots have arrived so I’m looking forward to having plants that actually grow haha.

1 Like

Do u have a plan for lessening the stretch? You are gonna run into a space issue. Plants look nice and healthy.

Great job!

1 Like

Thanks. I have 30 inches of vertical space from the current tops. I am creeping the light with the vertical growth. One of the reason I chose the HO T5 rather than the Solis Tek CMH for this tent/grow. I may try the CMH in the 4x4x7. Heat makes me concerned.