Ho Ho Ho, the Christmas grow 🎁

This will be my second grow. Doing two White Widow Autoflower plants in a screened 2x4 tent. RDWC again but I am using expanded clay pebbles as the bottom half and a mix of expanded clay chips/GH CocoTek with Perlite for the top. Should help with salt creep from the drip ring.

Lighting for this grow will be a Quantum Horticulture T5 Bad Boy - 2’ x 4’ eight tubes

• Veg, Quantum T5 HO - 6500K
  • Bloom, Quantum T5 HO - 2900K

Running the light at the canopy top and creeping with the vertical stretch.

:metal::sunglasses:

10 Likes

It all sounds foreign to me but can’t wait to follow along. I have been very happy with my WWA results, although I grow outdoors.

1 Like

I’m just a Clown but i think you should do a custom modify of your RDWC and put the drip ring in the trash :clown_face:

1 Like

The drip ring sucks ass… just sayin’

Mods?? I am listening… :mask:

I am pretty sure I commented on some pics of yours. Fantastic!!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

I am cutting my RDWC up and redoing it today , I made it that way so after last grow I could have a better idea what I wanted. I’ll post a pic later.
Do you use an airstone?
Do you run a air-pump, water pump or both?
Mine water pump only dribbles into the plants res, may try and make it spray the roots.
Oh and watching.
The Clown thinks you should grow a photo fem will get better weed from and for me grow just as fast . “Around 100 day for both” :clown_face:

1 Like

NY winter grow is purple kush. Have you any advice on this strain?

1 Like

Grow Journal! Grow Journal!Grow Journal! I want to see.
I have some PK seeds but they are auto’s , may stop growing auto’s , with a photo getting a plant just how I like it and it only takes about 2 weeks more for ‘more and better weed’

4 Likes

These are also auto’s what does yours look like

1 Like

Everything I have is cut. Just a clone and a seedling growing now.

2 Likes

I need to move this over to the journal area.

I have a power head in the reservoir to keep the nutes mixed. I also have a commercial grade air pump (800 gph- 3psi) running a two way, metered, supply coupling. This runs my controller air stone and hydrofarms (2). I also modified the drip ring so the holes are teardrop shaped rather than a crappy punched hole. This makes the drops less likely to run the ring. They drip straight down now. Still, drip DWC is messy…

I want to buy Bannana Kush and Blue Haze soon. The BK i can do in the 2x4. The BH is Sativa strong so, gotta go in the 5x5 (not set up yet). I like Autoflowers but honestly, I want to focus on that 5x5, SCRoG it, veg it the way I want, and get a decent crop that will result in product for many months of consumption.

Tag me on pics, bud!!

1 Like

My 5x5x7 will be running a GH 66 (aero/hydro hybrid). It is going to be my Christmas present from me to me…:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

5 Likes

That’s a 4 foot table… mine grew huge

2 Likes

Don’t know about PK. BK is what I want for my small tent

I’m about a month out from dropping a Banana Kush and GrandDaddy Purple , each gets their own scroged 4x4 or more like 3.5x4. I have to finish my Durban Poison Auto/GG#4 monster clone race journal. I have to fill a 4x4 or 4x5 with a monster clone that thinks its a spinach plant.
100_7771 :clown_face:

3 Likes

Awesome!!!

GH 66 is General Hydroponics AeroFarm - 6 pot system.

Nickname is GH 66 :metal:t3:

1 Like

Put the nutrient return ring on the bottom. as long as your dripping nutes on your growing media it will salt-up

1 Like

I’m going to try and spray my roots like the 66 does

1 Like

Great idea :bulb: