Ho Ho Ho, the Christmas grow 🎁

Root rot got me. Killed my Blue Cheese so I just sprouted back ups, only slowed my Blue Haze so she is okay , and the Blue Dream is alive but my neighbor had a Blue Dream that I gave him that was ready for nutes so he gave me his because his next grow is still 3 weeks out and I gave him my Blue Dream to try and recover it in the meantime. So I hit a wall but will be back on track soon. Check my grow it’s been endless drama from the start, but now everything seems to have settled.

1 Like

That sucks so bad … Dangit. I am sorry to hear that.
I am glad to hear you have a grow buddy next door!!! Man I would love to have a friend I could do this with. I am flying solo 100% . Don’t even talk about it ‘cept on here occasionally…

Your BH made it. That is good news. I hope she explodes with recovery growth… stress recovery, especially physical, can do wonderful things (as you know) :ok_hand:

I saw your journal updates… :cry:

1 Like

Does anyone know if the autoflower seeds are regular or feminized? I just ordered my first seeds and would like to know I would like to cross some but idk if I should just buy regular seed or not

Hey there. The ILGM autoflowers are all fem, I believe. I think they sell regs. Of different strains if you are looking for pollen
:metal::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Appreciate it bro, looks like I’ll be ordering some reg seeds soon

1 Like

You are welcome. ILGM’s genetics are top notch. Bet you get some kick ass males…

Tag me on pics/journal. You never see male grows on here… they are not trash plants (if you know how to use them)

Best wishes, bro!!

1 Like

I’ll be posting my grow forsure

2 Likes

Can you add friends on here?

1 Like

No, but you can tag people to get their attention like this @Antman1989

1 Like

Yea it does get hard remembering everyone’s names, they should add a contact list lol. We are stoners after all.

3 Likes

Day 31 - trimmed a couple of lower branches and set the screen. Week 4 of my nutrient regiment is mixing in a bucket with a power head. Will fill the res in the morning.

:metal::sunglasses:

Sid

Nancy

4 Likes

** Comparison **

This was my first WWA from the same group of seeds at 30 days under 535 watts/35,000 lumens - COB led

6 Likes

Day 33 - Nancy is beginning to stretch a little. Sid is just hangin’ out

Sid

Nancy

4 Likes

Day 35 - Nancy is kicking Sid’s ass… Just sayin’

Sid

Nancy

4 Likes

She is probably resenting you for giving her a boy’s name. If she goes all Caitlin Jenner on you and switches up her sex, then you will know why lol.

2 Likes

She better not… last thing I need is to get “Jenner’d“ … worse than being Munson’d

:grimacing:

2 Likes

Day 36 - expecting pre-flower stage in a week or so… Perhaps…

Sid

Nancy

4 Likes

Your girls are looking beautiful.

2 Likes

Thanks!!! Hope all is well with you!

2 Likes

Come on Sid!!!

2 Likes