HLG 65 v2 is light good for beginner? 2x2 tent

That light makes me want to go buy a 2x2 tent just to use that light.

2 Likes

You wont see or hear a lotta complaints about HLG, at least I havent seen um . I wouldn’t sweat anything from them.

Better yet - four in a 4x4

1 Like

I have one of them (hlg65v2) I going to use next grow as a seedling light only till after transplant, then turn on the 260xlr (2x4x6.3 tent)

1 Like

Just ordered 1 myself. Had the 135w in my cart for awhile but now this baby is out I say get it

2 Likes

Got their email, they’re having a scratch and ding sale

2 Likes

Yes they do, just got that email. Nice sale.

@MidwestGuy just ordered the hlg 200 Diablo cant wait to get it, thanks again now I need a bit bigger tent but don’t have much room you think the infinity 3x2 tent would be good for 2 plants or is my current one fine?

A 2x4 would be good for 2 plants. A 3x2 would be pushing the limits for 2 plants. You’ll only be able to do 1 plant in a 2x2.

Would it make a difference that one is a blueberry auto I know they don’t grow very big. I measured the area I have to work with and a 4x2 won’t fit unfortunately.

2 Likes

The blueberry auto is 2 weeks old the other I’m not sure what strain got seed off my friend is 4 weeks

Good looking girls. My light should be here Friday same 1. My tent smaller though it’s a 2.5x2.5 will b egret 2 c how your girls do

Hoping for the best, I’m glad I found this site. Would not have bought my new light if it wasn’t for you guys help and advise

1 Like

You will love it. My other hlg is doing such a great job it don’t even look like it’s my 1st grow

Got pics?

Sure do I will also tag you in my journal so you see the journey if you like.

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 @Newt so I got my new marshydro tent and the hlg 200 Diablo today and holly crap how this light is super bright.

3 Likes

3 Likes