HLG 65 v2 is light good for beginner? 2x2 tent

Nice looks beautiful in there I got home late so I don’t wanna disturb the girls sleeping. Yours girls gonna explode love the set up already

@SilvaBack203 thanks you guys for recommending this light. Was really debating but I’m glad I did, can’t wait to see how my girls turn out

U can dim it down in case u didn’t know yet

How do you do it? It doesn’t have a on off switch either

Did you get a timer? Thats your on and off switch. In the back of the driver there’s a black cap remove it and with a Philips screw driver u can dim it

So after seen your girl and light I couldn’t wait n woke my girls up.

Here’s the driver

The girls under the new light

4 Likes

@Indo_817 - just a suggestion, but you should see if a mod can move this over to the Journals section and maybe re-name it and keep it as your spot.
Nice spot you got going there man.
The girls look happy :smiley:

There’s literally so many people here that got your back.

Keep on gettin’ it bro!

HGE!!!

4 Likes

@SilvaBack203 any suggestions on what timer to get?

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 seeing your grows motivated me even more hahah I was wondering what that black button was. Okay I’m fixing to adjust it how do you have yours mounted I left mine sitting on the floor for now wasn’t sure where to mount it.

1 Like

@Tylersays should I just start a new one? Still fairly new to site, I was having a hard time even figuring out how to make one haha and yes people on here are awesome and have learned so much in such little time

1 Like

Awesome! I upgraded the light in my flower tent yesterday. Now running 3x QB 288 boards, at a total of 395W:

And with separate drivers, I can run at 135W, 260W or 395W:

3 Likes

@Newt wow now that is a beauty, your plants are gona love the upgrade

1 Like

I hope so. I have my DLI dialed to ~65 so we shall see. This is my plan for this grow (green line):

1 Like

@Newt awesome, can you tag me in your journal? Would like to keep up with your grow. Also where can I get a timer on/off switch for my light? Any good ones on Amazon?

1 Like

I will. I use this timer, and am very happy with it:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QD4Z7ML?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details?Tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

Thank you and see the community already have your back. The 1 recommend above will work great. If you have time and a homdepot near you. You can pick one up for $10. Now you just need 2 find a time that will work for you. Veg stage 18 hours on and 6 off are the normal.

I have the driver sitting on top of my tent it worked perfect

@Newt thank you got one ordered @SilvaBack203 read your comment after I had already ordered it but might swing by anyways I have one a block away here from my job haha

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 im currently doing 18/6 but was struggling a bit with keeping up with time because of work schedule but now that y’all recommended this timer I should be good

1 Like

Yea set a schedule that will let u c the girls and take care if then if needed. My 18 6 is from 5am to 11pm so I get to see them before lights out and my flowering tent is from 11am to 11pm

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 lights out for my girls is from 5pm to 11pm currently but sometimes I get off work a little late and get home around 530 but now with the timer I don’t have to worry about it anymore

1 Like